UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Another baby minimate!

luke314pi

Here is my new little buddy Sam!

Sam.jpg

Sam was born on Sunday night, and he is 8 lbs, 3 oz. His mother had a really difficult labor, and Sam was born with pneumonia. So he got rushed off to a specialty hospital with me, while my wife had to stay and recover. It was a rough couple of days, but Sam fought it off, and is 100% healthy now. We are very happy and relieved to be home finally!

p.s. Ermmm... I'm starting to suspect there some wierd fertility drug in minimates...

Either that, or the lack of new minis recently has forced us all to find something else "to do" :D

p.s. Ermmm... I'm starting to suspect there some wierd fertility drug in minimates...

No, it's just that since none of us have any new Minimates to hunt down, play with, customize, etc. The only thing left to do is knock some boots with the better half. It has been about nine months since any new mates came out, huh? It's a Multiverse baby boom! :lol:

Either that, or the lack of new minis recently has forced us all to find something else "to do" :D

Best...Line...Ever! Gratz Luke. I need to get me one of the those minimates for sure.