UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

150,000 posts

Within minutes we will have the 150,000th post on here & I'd like to thank the guys that run the place ....the moderators ....& the people that participate ...us....for making this a great place to discuss our passion ......Minimates. There are some bloody geniuses here,some clever guys* & some clever-asses & many here I think of as friends as well. Thankyou.

Superb :D

*& girls of course!

Edited by buttheadsmate

WAHEY!

EDIT: after saying what a delightful honour it is to claim post 1500,000... i'd like to echo the sentiments of BHM. Thanks to all involved, I spend a lot of time on here, even when its a slow day with little/no new posts... there are always pages any pages of other people's old customs, etc. to scroll through and enjoy as if never seen before.

and an obligatory 'here's to the next 150,000' comment

Edited by bobafett

So there you have it ....."WAHEY" was our 150,000th post.

:rolleyes:

An I thought this was about BHM alone making that many posts not the forum as a whole. glad to have put my little % in there, next stop One Million posts :)

Whoa. Now I feel, like, ethically obligated to mark this momentous occasion somehow.

Um...

th_over-150000.png

P.S. BHM how on earth were you able to come up with THAT figure? :blink:

P.P.S. I just realized my last photo was in sort of stupid taste, so here's a better one:

over-150000-cyclops.png

Edited by NorthRaider

On the home-page there is an ongoing stat. showing how many posts have been made....you've not seen it ? I generally look on that page to see who's about (logged in)& I just happened to notice the figure was approaching 150k. You might mean the stat. about K80? Go to 'My assistant' & the menu will lead you to the info.

bobafett's posts were 'pretty to watch' & he veritably sprinted to attain his obvious goal once I'd given the bait.....WAHEY! :lol:

Your post,as ever, NR is spot on. ;)

Thank God all those posts were quality...

......I never mentioned you earlier .

It would also be nice to know when your logged in.It would be polite & allow others to ....log out. <_<

;)

i do assure everyone, i had every intention of adding to my 150,000 post as soon as it had been... 'secured'

it was an honour to claim that post, and an honour to be part of this community

what is interesting, looking over this short thread, it that those who've posted are all among my absolute favourite members here... some entertaining, some extremely helpful, and some with fantastic taste. if only Nessex were here, it'd be like my ideal boardie dinner party... or... something

kudos to you all... you 'beautiful' 'people' x

.....i call dibs on his stuff.

I want all the stuff no one knows he has -- all the secret, hush-hush, isn't-supposed-to-exist-or-is-just-conspiracy-theorist-propaganda stuff. :teehee:

May this multiverse live longer and prosper. l\\//

It's been a pleasure conversing with you crazy yet lovable people. And once I hit the age of BHM I hope that I can still be talking to crazy and lovable people. Maybe not the same ones. But hopefully able to live up to the great reputation this board enjoys. It's been fun and it will be fun far into the future.

Hell I may wind up running this thing someday. Scary thought...

Edited by Trekker 42