UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Information please.

None of these were my creations ,they came to me in a legitimate manner from a benefactor & I have no wish to stir anything up for him or for anyone who made them. I would just like some input as to 'who' some of these characters are & perhaps who were the customiser(s). Yes I could just ask the guy they came from but that wouldn't allow me to share the pics with you . Looking at Luke's current SDCC banner makes me particularly attached to the Bishop custom whilst I'm pretty sure the Weapon X is his custom (?). Please let me know via PM or just post here....

post-638-1277380877_thumb.jpgpost-638-1277380920_thumb.jpg

First Pic Top Row

Bishop.

Weapon X Wolvie.

(Dunno)

Bottom Row

Jubilee.

Ultimates Hawkeye (guess).

X23.

Second Pic Top Row

Nocturne.

Rogue.

Ultimate Giant Man and Ultimate Wasp I think

Bottom Row

Classic Dazzler.

I dunno But it makes me feel like Vance Astrovik going by the colours.

Prof X

First Pic Top Row

Bishop.

Weapon X Wolvie.

(Dunno)

Bottom Row

Jubilee.

Ultimates Hawkeye (guess).

X23.

Second Pic Top Row

Nocturne.

Rogue.

Ultimate Giant Man and Ultimate Wasp I think

Bottom Row

Classic Dazzler.

I dunno But it makes me feel like Vance Astrovik going by the colours.

Prof X

The 3rd mate in the top row looks to me like a modern Cannonball just before his return to the recently re-formed New Mutants.

In the middle of the bottom row is Bobby Drake as he looked when not in his ice form around the Jim Lee 90's era.

The one between Jubes & X23 most certainly is Ultimate Hawkeye - as he was drawn by Joe Mad.

All of them except Weapon X and Nocturne were commissioned by myself through an ebay member. I think mabait made the Nocturne, but not sure about Weapon X.

The one MiniFiend UK didn't guess in the first row is modern Cannonball.

I actually did make a Weapon X exactly like that, except mine has the shoulder straps right on top of the chest block, though I didn't send it to BHM. I took pieces from the Wolverine Origins 3 3/4" line to make a better Weapon X. Mattallica did the same though he painted the visor red, so I guess someone followed our formula.

I recognize the Giant Man but I can't put my finger on who did it. I think Prof X was done by karamazov80.

Edited by Dio