UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BTTF THE VIDEO GAME COMING THIS WINTER!

oh this is a must have game,it will make a killer video game

Unless this game is completely nonlinear and you can travel back (or forward to) to ANY time period you want, I don't think this game could really be that great.

However the game I described above would kick ass. Imagine being able to run back to prehistoric times, kill a stegosaurus, take it to modern times, grill it, and then bring grilled stegosaurus to the Last Supper and chow down with Jesus forever altering the course of history. "Take this stegosaurus flank and eat for this is my body given to you. Do this in rememberance of me."

Of course then the Catholic church is unable to do communion, meaning they cannot take a major command of Christ himself, which basically makes them say "Ah screw it" and give up destroying Christianity in its old days causing Constantine to not have to convert to please his people thus the worship of the Pagan greek gods continues to the present. (and please don't berate me on the religion thing. I'm a Christian and I did not mean to offend any of my fellows or any who are not. The scenario just kinda popped into my head)

And you can go alter history AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!! And then if you want to, erase the game and start where we are now.

Imagine the possibilities guys. Imagine them...

And then have Marty McFly and Doc Brown doing all this BS.

The question would be why you WOULDN'T want that game.

I'm not really sure how that will translate as a game. I used to have the old NES version and it sucked.

Yeah, remaking the NES game might not be a good idea :D

Seriously though, what do you do here? Marty McFly wasn't exactly an action hero. What will you do in the game? Solve puzzles? Drive the Delorian? Just fight Biff and his goons? Some combination of the three?

As with all games based on movies or comics, I'll withhold judgment until it is completed and reviewed, but I love the films.

Edited by karamazov80

Seriously though, what do you do here? Marty McFly wasn't exactly an action hero. What will you do in the game? Solve puzzles? Drive the Delorian? Just fight Biff and his goons? Some combination of the three?

Skateboard of course. Marty McFly's Pro Skater 1955.

Well Right now all we know iis that the game is gonna be episodic and will be released season by season via ps3,360,wii and the pc.So I am guessing every season will be a different time zone.The first season is rumored to be in the 70's,which means smashing into disco party's yeah!But I have 2 questions:How will the delorean be fixed?There was no gap is the back to the future movies and at the end of part 3

the delorean gets smashed

My second question is:Who are you gonna play as?The obveious choice is marty and doc,but maybe it will be set in the future where you have to be jules and verne

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post but telltale{The people making the game}Has a survey up which has some pretty revealing questions such as:

"in your own words, please describe your favorite scene from any of the Back to the Future movies."

Which prob means that it will be probblay based on the movie not some new story line.Another question is

Rank numerically what years from the films that you would be most interested in seeing again in a Back to the Future game. 1 being the “most interested” item and 4 being the “least interested”.

I copied this question because this tells tell tale really wants our input on what time {past,present,future}it will be mostly based on.{everyone choice 2015 as first choice!}It also even asks which era's would be most intesting!

It even asks what people you wanna see!Oh and when it asks who to interact with everyone knows the best choice is strickland!

Heck the survey even has some story line plots being chosen

link to the bttf's site where you click the survey{the link for the survey says do not distribute}

http://www.back-to-the-future.net/telltale...ming-bttf-game/

Edited by darkredshdow

Unless this game is completely nonlinear and you can travel back (or forward to) to ANY time period you want, I don't think this game could really be that great.

However the game I described above would kick ass. Imagine being able to run back to prehistoric times, kill a stegosaurus, take it to modern times, grill it, and then bring grilled stegosaurus to the Last Supper and chow down with Jesus forever altering the course of history. "Take this stegosaurus flank and eat for this is my body given to you. Do this in rememberance of me."

Of course then the Catholic church is unable to do communion, meaning they cannot take a major command of Christ himself, which basically makes them say "Ah screw it" and give up destroying Christianity in its old days causing Constantine to not have to convert to please his people thus the worship of the Pagan greek gods continues to the present. (and please don't berate me on the religion thing. I'm a Christian and I did not mean to offend any of my fellows or any who are not. The scenario just kinda popped into my head)

And you can go alter history AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!! And then if you want to, erase the game and start where we are now.

Who is this Jesus guy you speak of?

Who is this Jesus guy you speak of?

He was a preacher back in ancient times. Nice guy. Really good with kids. Knew some kind of miracle cure that he never did get around to sharing. Jews and romans got pissed at him and nailed him to this cross. Didn't really do it properly because he walked back into town three days later.

• 1 month later...

I honestly can't wait for this game. Anyone who knows me knows I've a huge advocate for the Digital Distribution, especially Arcade titles. The game is being done by TellTale so I'm really excited. The artwork looks great and Christopher Llyod being involved is huge. Plus is it confirmed that the Delorean will be in the game (an instant download for that fact alone). If they license Huey Lewis's Power of Love this will be Game of the Year right now! :D neo

I honestly can't wait for this game. Anyone who knows me knows I've a huge advocate for the Digital Distribution, especially Arcade titles. The game is being done by TellTale so I'm really excited. The artwork looks great and Christopher Llyod being involved is huge. Plus is it confirmed that the Delorean will be in the game (an instant download for that fact alone). If they license Huey Lewis's Power of Love this will be Game of the Year right now! :D neo

Having Huey would be awesome,maybe just like a little club you enter and hed be preforming{Like in the power of love music video}By the next 2 days there should be more news from PAX,But the 1 thing im confused about is why michael is not using his voice for marty,sure he has parkinsons but the last 4 movies {except for insterstate 60}Where all voice overs{the movies where Atlantis the lost empire,stuart little,stuart little 2 and stuart little 3.}

Having Huey would be awesome,maybe just like a little club you enter and hed be preforming{Like in the power of love music video}By the next 2 days there should be more news from PAX,But the 1 thing im confused about is why michael is not using his voice for marty,sure he has parkinsons but the last 4 movies {except for insterstate 60}Where all voice overs{the movies where Atlantis the lost empire,stuart little,stuart little 2 and stuart little 3.}

Those were a fair bit of time ago. Parkinson's is a degenerative disease if I remember correctly. In later stages the body loses complete control aparantly. So really I am not surprised that he's unavailable.

Those were a fair bit of time ago. Parkinson's is a degenerative disease if I remember correctly. In later stages the body loses complete control aparantly. So really I am not surprised that he's unavailable.

Yup,it does look like he lost control,but I remember seeing Dr.Oz oprah and michael j fox together in like march and dr.oz said he found a way to clear parkinsons and it can be cured in single digit years,so hopefully that works out.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for double post,but chris lloyd is already starting to do voice overs heres the very small article

http://www.bttf.com/christopher-lloyd-begi...e-bttf-game.php

{lol at the last guy on the right while there doing the pose marty does on the movie poster,the guy on the right is looking at his phone}

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to get the Blu Ray for the first one, but I don't care so much for the sequels (I've already got all of them on DVD anyways, but of course, BTTF is one of my favorite movies from my youth).

• 2 weeks later...

So bttf came out yesterday on pc and mac and I can't wait 'till it comes on ps3 soon.Seems as if it is getting great response as ign gave it a 8.5{meaning its on par with black ops!}and on the telltale forums the members seem to be amazed.Did any get it on pc or mac here?if so any thoughts?