UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My Iron Man Minimate Movie

A.J.V.

Hi Guys!

I hope this is the right forum to post this. :sweat:

Anyway, This is my animated Iron Man 2 Against All Odds Trailer.

I started filming after the second Iron Man trailer came out and I just finished it.

It's like my own version of Iron Man 2 but It's my first Iron Man movie with it's own unique story line that's similar to the upcoming movie release.

Hope you all enjoy the show. :biggrin:

:biggrin: that looks awsme i love the inclsion of spymaster. im actually working on my own ironman 2 minimate adaption im just working on the sets. also where do those dropships and crates come from?

Thanks for all the replies and praise guys.:biggrin:

v.good stuff... the end made me laugh, v.pleasant suprise (did recognise the music at the beginning!).

that big flying transport thing is incredible... what is it?

Thanks for watching till the end. ;)

that looks awsme i love the inclsion of spymaster. im actually working on my own ironman 2 minimate adaption im just working on the sets. also where do those dropships and crates come from?

I added him to the movie because I wanted to have an Iron Man villain that wasn't in Iron Man 1 and my movie kind

of takes place after the first movie.

Can't wait to see that. :)

What were the dropship and containers from??!! Awsome btw.
Just found out what the dropship is, gi joe sigma 6 dragonhawk. Ebays now most sought after item.....

I guess you all liked the Dropship.

Tommyfarr is Correct! It's from GI-Joe Sigma 6, the Dune Buggy,Boat and Hiss Tank are from GI-Joe Sigma 6 too.

I think I mentioned their compatibility with minimates in the compatibility thread.

Epic job AJV! Nice to know the art of Minimate stop-motion isn't dead yet

Yep! It's alive and kickin'!

That was sweet! Very good job on the back to back fight against the "cylons" and I too lol at the ending! Nice job.

BS

That clip was one of the hardest scenes to film because there was so many things to animate at one time.

Impressive. Most impressive!

IM2 looks good, but this movie looks better.

Whoa, How nice of you to say that. :woot:

Very nice video. How did you do the stop motion capture if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mind at all,

I use Anasazi Stop Motion Animator, it can be downloaded here for free:

http://www.animateclay.com/index.php?modul...ree%20Downloads

I also us a Logitech 9000 web camera. I used my Mom's camera for the non-stopmotion parts.

Impressive AJV, most impressive.
Thanks!

This is fantastic! I like how you have Tony working on the armor, I think that's actually my favorite part. The background music really brings it all together too!
Glad you liked it, I thought it'd be cool if you could see the mark 2 transform into the War Machine armor.

THat was awesome AJV. We want more! We want more!
Say Please... ;)

I loved that & I love the dragonhawk thingy ....is it 'scale' ....within reason?

Thanks.

See for yourself

post-168-1272139356_thumb.jpgpost-168-1272139423_thumb.jpg

Yes they fit in perfectly.

i've actually been doing movies kinda like this for a while now. i cant wait to use the new im2 mates in my next videos

That's cool, I like your Spider-man one.

I filmed a minimate movie about two years ago but never got to finishing it or posting it.

That's really terrific. Good job AJV. :thumbsup:

Thanks! :D

Good Job and a great mix of minimates. :thumbsup::ironman2:

Thank You!

AJV.

I added you to the Fan Film Saturday at http://con-news.com Great job!

Thanks, Nice website. :)

Haha, nice. My 5yr old was in total awe over it while we watched.

Aww, thanks. :3

• 2 weeks later...

That vid was amazing! great job! i used to do vids myself but, they were all kinda half ass'd and nowhere as nifty looking as yours :biggrin: