UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What are your Marvel troop building habits?

groundhog7s

I'm still not sure what to do with all these . . .

100_2212.jpg

You should probably sell all the MultipleMen, Sentinels & Hellfire Guards to Nessex. . . beyond that, i'm as lost as you are.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see...

6 AIM agents (3 from TRU, 1 regular, 2 variant since my first Bolt Face had a big melt mark on his mask.)

4 Hydra (3 regular, 1 Variant)

1 Vault guard (1 regular; got really behind on this one)

3 Kree (1 regular, 2 variant because Golaith had a big paint chip on his chest)

4 Skrulls (3 regular, 1 variant)

0 SHIELD (Sat out on Ultimates wave)

2 Madrox (1 regular, 1 variant)

1 Sentinel (1 variant)

2 Hellfire Guards (1 regular, 1 variant)

3 Air Drone

3 Tactical Drone

2 Sea Drone

2 Land Drone

1 BD Drone (Just bought the case in one swoop from my LCS; good thing too since he only got one and his day clerk messed up my individual order for a case. #81/500 for those interested)

I would like at least 8 of each AIM and Hydra, 6 each of the Skrulls and Kree, 1 more Madrox, 3 more Vault Guards and 1 each of the Sea and Land drones. We'll have to see though, especially with those last two...

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys do with all the extra mates of people who aren't supposed to be army builders? ebay? I assume people don't really care that much about say, yellow jacket or rachel grey being that more than likely, they already have her.

What do you guys do with all the extra mates of people who aren't supposed to be army builders? ebay? I assume people don't really care that much about say, yellow jacket or rachel grey being that more than likely, they already have her.

I've been using mine as fodder for customs.

How about this for a case ratio:

1x pack A

1x pack B

1x pack C

1x pack D

8x army building 2-pack

You'd lose these embarrassing factory errors where they screw up the variant ratio, and you'd be able to sell more product since your collectors would each have to buy a case to get the figures they want.

Of course, not everyone army builds, so I could see stores becoming frustrated having to find a way to offload 30 packs of AIM Agent/Hydra Agent. In that case, 2x the actual figure packs and 4x the army builders?

I had to look for something today and took a picture while I had everything out. I'm still not sure what to do with all these and I've still got about 2 dozen ones I'm still expecting somtetime in the mail:

100_2212.jpg

I hate you...

;)

Not yet, although I'm thinking about. It's sad that last week I had to sit through a Substance Abuse Awareness class for work and the 'Signs of Addiction' chart was looking more like a checklist of my Minimate collecting habits.

if you decide to sell them ever consider this me saying i will buy the ironman drones and aim agents.............ALL OF THEM

Trust me, you're not the first name on the list of people who've asked.

Vultures...

im sorry but i dont think people who ask for your minimates are old bald guys with green wings(well maybe some of them) :biggrin:

Vultures...

im sorry but i dont think people who ask for your minimates are old bald guys with green wings(well maybe some of them) :biggrin:

uuuuhhh check your boxsets...Yellow Wings :D

moc847

Vultures...

uuuuhhh check your boxsets...Yellow Wings :D

moc847

:D

I really think DST should re-offer some of these army builders again, but in a box-set format. Have a set containing an aim agent, hydra good, skrull warrior and maybe an exclusive army builder (ie hand ninja, shield agent, spidey-clone <_<:rolleyes: ). Maybe even add some battle damage details to of the previously released ones, just to make it a slight more different. This way, fans and collectors would be able to build multiple armies at once, plus it would be very cost effective on DST's part (no new scultpts or anything) as collectors trying to build massive armies would probably buy multiple sets (i know i would!!!)