- Tigra - Mockingbird - Black Knight - Falcon

Shield 4 pack:

Nick Fury - Dum Dum Dugan - Maria Hill - Sharon Carter

new mutants:

warlock - wolfbane - magik - magma

Deadly Foes of the X-Men

-Mr. Sinister -Toad -Juggernaut (bigger, badder version) -Sauron

Women of Marvel

-Dazzler -Enchantress -She-Hulk -Modern Wasp -Namorita -Tigra -Hellcat -Domino - Magik - Meggan, etc. etc.

Especially that last one, which I agree is totally current with Marvel marketing, and would tip the usual Minimate gender scale a bit. I'd probably pay $20 for an empty 4-pack with just a Meggan or Hellcat mate inside.

Can't say I'd buy a Wrecking Crew set though, sorry. :ermm:

Cry me a Lizard.

If the pack has him in it, I'll take it. Even better if it came with THE Spidey variant to beat them all: The Amazing Bag Man.

Well, a Classic Villains mixed set could address that. Like the Women of Marvel set above, it could draw from a slew of highly requested but unproduced Bad Guys and draw from each of the various Mini-Mate "families" (Spider-Man, Avengers, X-Men)

-Lizard -Juggernaut (Bigger, badder version) -Enchantress -Mr. Sinister -Kang -MODOK -Arnim Zola -Spiral -Viper -Toad -Silver Samurai -Belasco -Dormammu ... the possibilities are kind of endless here.

Edited by Binaryan

My suggestion for a small(er) e-tailer looking to make a set that sells well (and this is what I posted on fwoosh also) isn't so much a matter of just the content, but in making it more marketable. So, I think one thing that helps is picking characters with multiple looks (ie 1st App. X-Men). I know I'm not the only one that has bought more than one of those sets to get both looks for the characters. Also, what an awesome way to sell troop builders. I think what Hasbro did with the SHIELD interchangeable heads would translate well into a four pack. And, in case you haven't noticed the scarcity of cheap troop builders on the secondary market recently, troop builders sell well. Both of these things might not make for the best selection for a four pack, but would help sell it better. Especially if you could combine the two ideas.

Once again GH speaks my mind. It needs to be something that, regardless of popularity, sells like hotcakes. I love Ultimate Spiderman with a passion that borders depravity, but if no one else does, then the set won't sell. The Wrecking Crew is something that I've noticed people clamoring for for a long time, both in 6", 4" and 2" scales. Even though I have no idea who they are I believe they would sell amazingly well. A SHIELD 4 pack would also do amazing. Especially if it was Sharon/DumDum/Maria/Shield dude, with extra heads and accs. That would be the ultimate troop builder pack many of us have waited for. On top of which, with Shield being heavily featured in Iron Man 2 this summer, it'd do ever better me thinks.

Shak, is your friend reading this thread?

I'll make this short and sweet.

How about e name people that don't stand a chance in hell getting released mainstream if not for a long time?? Wrecking Crew is coming. We all know there's demand, and so does DST. We could get some really awesome characters here.

The two i deas that stick out the most are:

SHIELD Soldiers

Modern Nick Fury, wit Jetpack

Sharon Carter

Dum Dum Dugan

Maria Hill

w/ SHIELD soldier heads and helmets for bigger armies. And LOTS of guns.

Missing Avengers

Black Knight

Mockingbird

Tigra

Falcon

Although another good one is:

Mojoworld

Mojo (GOD YES)

Dazzler

Longshot

Spiral

Too much tooling though.

Power Pack have never gotten toys as far as I recall ever, so it'd be something totally unexpected. I thought I had read they were even planning on bringing them back in the comics here at some point. Julie was featured in that Excelsior team I remember...

I think I only ever recall Power Pack getting HeroClix figures. Does that count?

I'm really liking a lot of the suggestions in this thread, fun variety and all that jazz. I only hope DST would be brave adventurous enough to release such obscure assortments as an exclusive :)

As much as i like obscure characters, for this to be a success, (which in turn could lead to more retailers doing this), as others have said, it also must also be attractive to a wider range of people, other than us die-hards.

I propose better known characters:

Spiderman

Wolverine

Iron Man

Hulk (with duck feet, extender, powerhouse chest, elevated headpiece and standard arms)

The kids will love it! ;)

But in all seriousness, best of luck to the guy behind it.

For what it's worth, he'll have my business.

But in all seriousness, does an e tailer get to choose whatever they want? or does DST lay out the plans they have an say "pick"?

Luke any answers?

moc847

my vote is always for more avengers...

I have only tried to get promotional blanks from DST for my store so far. I don't have the revenue yet to get something as large as a 4-pack, so I haven't approached them about something like that yet. Whenever that day comes, I will be as open as I can be about the process. :)

How about a Brotherhood of Evil Mutants 4-pack to match the original X-Men set?

• Magneto - 1st appearance, only eyes show beneath mask
  • Blob - not from the original Brotherhood, but close enough
  • Toad
  • Mastermind
I agree the set would need some well known faces, so maybe this wouldn't cut it.

Here's my list:

The Wrecking Crew

The Inhumans:

Medusa

Karnak

Gorgon

Triton (or Lockjaw)

Alpha Flight:

Vindicator

Sasquatch

Snowbird

Puck

Frightful Four:

Wizard

Sandman ('70s costume)

Thundra

Trapster (I think it would be cool if the figure came with a paste gun attachment that would be similar to Spider-Man's web claw attachment only with paste instead of webs)

I also wouldn't mind seeing 4-packs based on current quality Marvel titles:

Agents of Atlas:

Jimmy Woo

Gorilla Man

M-11

Uranian

Guardians of the Galaxy:

Star Lord

New Drax

Rocket Raccoon (The miniest Minimate ever!)

Major Victory

Mighty Avengers:

Wasp (Hank Pym)

Jocasta

Amadeus Cho

Stature

Edited by House of Ideas

Avengers:

Updated Hawkeye

Falcon

Baron Zemo

Whirlwind

Brotherhood:

Updated Scarlet Witch

Green Quicksilver

Toad

Mastermind

Brotherhood:

Updated Mystique

Pyro

Avalanche

Blob

Iron Man:

Updated Stealth Armor Iron Man

Blacklash

Blizzard

Melter

Spider-Man:

Updated Mary Jane

Updated Rhino

Man-Spider

Lizard

Thor:

Updated Classic Thor

Balder

Enchantress

Executioner

Thor:

Odin

Destroyer

Ulik

Sif

Thor:

Updated Classic Loki

Fandral

Hogun

Volstagg

Wrecking Crew:

Wrecker

Bulldozer

Piledriver

Thunderball

X-Men:

Updated Classic Colossus

Updated Nightcrawler

Sunfire

Banshee

I've dealt with this guy in the past. He runs a good business. Very helpful and quick to respond to questions. I voted for Wrecking Crew and U-Foes. Id like to see The Defenders filled out but Wrecking Crew would be so sweet.

Man-Thing

Werewolf By Night .

Morbius

Hellstorm/Blade/or Jennifer Kale

Howard the Duck

Agreed!

Edited by Rheul

As much as I really like the pie-in-the-sky suggestions, and would love to see all of them made, I think a good solid seller would be something to what's already generated some excitement: "X-Men: Friends and Foes" with...

updated brown costume Wolverine

Jubilee

Mr. Sinister

Stryfe

Bear in mind, these just kind of popped into my head, you could make some changes, but the basic premise would still apply.... as long as Wolverine is in the set.

Well darn... gonna have to try and remember my fwoosh password to help push the Wrecking Crew over the top.

Who are these guys? The patented Miry short answer: The Wrecker started as a small time thug who was working his way threw an old tenement building pillaging the place with his crowbar. Loki had recently gotten an Agardian butwhipping, was exiled to earth, stripped of his major powers. Loki was using the last of his magic to contact his ally the Norn Queen for a power up, when the Wrecker kicked in the door, beat Loki down. and proceeded to loot the place. The Wrecker was trying on Loki's big horned hat, when the Norn Queen, responded to Loki's plea. Mistaking him for Loki, the Wrecker was given Thor-like power... but got beat down anyway. A couple times. After one defeat, Thor drew the magic power from the Wrecker out through his crowbar. (don't ask me to explain why, he just did)

The de-powered Wrecker gets three fellow inmates to help him escape prison and recover his crowbar. And then, in a move that only makes sense in a comic book, the four of them held up the crowbar in a thunderstorm so they could get struck by lighting. Instead of a quick death, all four were given the Asgardian power, and called themselves the Wrecking Crew. They faired no better against Thor than the Wrecker did, but never seemed to be short on henchman work. The four of them were chosen to fight for the 'bad guys' in the Secret Wars, served in Baron Helmet Zemo's Masters of Evil which handed the Avengers one of it's most crushing, near total defeats, and these days serve in the Hood's gang. Their powers have waxed and waned over time, but in general they remain a quartet of high powered muscle in demand for most master-mind's super teams.

And they've been in demand by comics nuts for a long, long time.

Like most people here, I'd buy a Wrecking Crew set.

I'd also buy any of the following (apologies if I duplicate anyone else's suggestion):

Inhumans set (Medusa, Gorgon, Triton & Karnak)

Alpha Flight (Guardian, Snowbird, Northstar & Shaman)

Classic New Warriors (Night Thrasher, Speedball, Marvel Boy & Namorita)

Legion of Monsters (Frankencastle, Werewolf by Night, the Living Mummy & Man-Thing)

The Wrecking Crew. Totally.

So I just finished reading the Ragnarok and newer Thor trades, and I was curious if Ragnarok had any impact on the Wrecking Crew. I guess not.

Actually they completely lost their powers briefly after Ragnarok. They turned to Armin Zola to restore their powers. They learne that their bodies had been changed to constantly absorb Agardian magical power. Zola altered them to allow them to draw power from other, less exotic sources. When Asgard came back into eistence, their normal powers were restored. I think they are currently enjoying a power boost from the Loki supplied Norn Stones.

I also vote the Wrecking Crew as number 1 four pack choice.

After that for me the ones I can think of right now that fit straight into a four pack.

U-foes

Frightful Four

after the mess of the Angelgate stuff and not being able to finish teams I dont want to have to tear my hair out (if I had any) to finish teams.