UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

EZ Customs: Avengers Reassembled

I knocked out a handful of readymade Avengers tweaks and customs, that I could only call "Avengers: Reassembled." For your viewing pleasure:

Embarrassingly Easy: Thor and Quicksilver tweaks

4420953457_90322139a2_o.jpg

Here I swapped Thor's chest with the variant's chest. I think it looks a lot better. And I gave Quicksilver Venom's pelvis to make him more comic-accurate. Dig.

Wasps of Yore: 60s and 70s Wasp customs

4421719100_06d428a199_o.jpg

Recipes in the Marvel M-Z thread; some simple no-skill parts assemblages to approximate two Wasp looks - one of her more persistent ones in the late 60s, and a funky one from the 70s.

Villainy: Classic Radioactive Man

4421719052_6f53faf3fa_o.jpg

I'm sure others have done this, or something similar. Just added Gamma Hulk, Classic Baltar and Guy Gardner parts to the Tbolts RM upper body. Pretty close to his iconic "Official Handbook" look with the odd loincloth and booties.

Group Shot!

4420953341_96628a86aa_o.jpg

Nice work mate!

I always thought Quicksilver looked a bit too boring and flat with his two-tone colour scheme. I might have to follow your lead and give mine a new set of trunks as well.

Cool. I'll add an extra Gardner and a Baltar to my eBay shopping list.

I sit corrected! I was only looking back on the early stuff for reference. I'm still partial to the black shorts, but it's cool to know there are more variations.

Glad you guys liked the Radioactive recipe. I was able to find Baltar and Gamma Hulk pretty cheaply, too.

Glad you guys liked the Radioactive recipe. I was able to find Baltar and Gamma Hulk pretty cheaply, too.

Well those days are likely over. ;)