UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy Fair 2010... The not-minimate stuff

Mirymate

Toy Fair

The non press picture stuff starts hitting in about an hour. The net will slow, twitter will probably crash, and rants will flow. Cat and Dogs living together, Mass Hysteria!

This is the catchall for non-mate news.

When there is some.

GI JOOOEEEEEE!!!!!

http://www.gijoeclub.com/club/index.cfm?do=rmember

Collector's Club posted the POC Wave's 1 and 2, and vehicles, as well as the RESOLUTE 7-Packs!!!! All with pics!

G.I. Joe Resolute 7 packs!

G.I. Joe 7 Pack:

Flint

Beachhead

Arctic Duke

Stalker

Scarlett

Roadblock

Snake Eyes

Cobra 7 Pack:

Alley Viper

Firefly

Cobra Commander (w/chrome mask, & a new knife)

Storm Shadow

Destro

Zartan

The POC figs look awesome. Check out Duke. No more ROC likeness!

Dusty and the egyptian Storm Shadow look great as well.

Those Joes look OK. I would like to have Zartan and Flint, but I'm not sure that I'm willing to pay retail for them anymore. Particularly after the government decided to take $1,000 from me for taxes today. :angry: Definitely a great way to stimulate our economy. Tax the crap out of us middle class schmucks.

To Minijeff's post, that Quinjet looks pretty nice.

So one Helicarrier and mini-Quinjet for the boys... and one each for Daddy's minimates... sounds fair... and expensive.

And Bathrobe Doom, and the Mayor at SDCC.... weird.

So one Helicarrier and mini-Quinjet for the boys... and one each for Daddy's minimates... sounds fair... and expensive.

And Bathrobe Doom, and the Mayor at SDCC.... weird.

no way those are perfect for sdcc!! I would see less of them selling on the pegs then they will produce for sdcc....some kids might like them but not everyone....a great choice for sdcc since it'll be more hardcore collectors that would want them......and I echo you thoughts on the ships ;)

Jeff of the Miniacs

Ugh, I hate living on the East Coast. I want to make my way to Sdcc every year but get stuck working. I doubt I'll be able to head out this year, and there are so many SDCC exclusives I want! I missed out on all the good stuff last year too. The B/W Capt. A, the MU Box Set, MM Logan with retractable claws!

dlq2ph.jpg

:mellow: I want them. I want them all. Soooooo mezmoriziiiiiiiingggg.....

I'm happy with my WB Beanie Dolls. Those are too baby-ish.

Back to the Joes, I just found a better pic of Flint. New head sculpt. I really dig it. Will have to pick him up :(

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/TF2010/GIJoe/image65.asp

Go here and check out all the awesome SW stuff! I am most excited for the AT-AT Galactic Heroes set it looks great!!!! Also excited for another wave of vintage figures with an exclusive mail away for a missile firing Boba Fett! Also the Star Tours exclusive set with a Teek figure and tourist Ree-Yees with a camera! Very cool!

Edited by gambitron