http://www.cooltoyreview.com/TF2010/Mattel2DCU/default.asp

Tomar-Ru and guy gardner!!!!!

gold and alan scoot look awesome!!

Not only that. Its a FIVE PACK. :lol:

Guy Gardner (BEST FACE SCULPT EVER)

Tomar-Re

MOSAIC John Stewart

Grey-temples Hal Jordan (!! YAY!!!!!!)

Green Lantern SINESTRO (on Hal's buck. :))

Not so great part?? WAL FREAKING MART EXCLUSIVE. :angry:

To TTF's post, the previous Wal-Mart 5 pack wasn't hard to find. It was even available on their website where it eventually went down to $35 before shooting back up to full price. I wouldn't worry about finding this one. I really only want Guy Gardner from that multi-pack, but bet that others feel the same way, unfortunately.

So "Generations" TF's are getting Thrust and... Drift? Really? Drift? Not, I don't know, Jazz or Wheeljack? And those are still off the table cause you don't want to release too many white cars? So of the white cars we get DRIFT?!?!?!?!??

:wallbash:

Man, I stopped caring about Transformers at the end of BM. They brought me back momentarily for Superlink toys and full on for Animated. When they canned Animated in mid-season, they burned their last bridge with me. Never again, Hasbro.

Timbo, you know, I think I actually asked DST one time about importing Figmas. So they actually DID know about it! Maybe they really DO hate me?! :(

Man, I stopped caring about Transformers at the end of BM. They brought me back momentarily for Superlink toys and full on for Animated. When they canned Animated in mid-season, they burned their last bridge with me. Never again, Hasbro.

Wish I could say that. But the completist in my head is still whispering evil things every time those BotCon seekers pop up for hundereds on eBay, or the price on the Japanese versions drops below $75 before shipping. So that I will grab that Thrust is a no brainer. Of the original G1 cars, only three have not been remade into "Classics"- Trailbreaker (who the have so badly lost the name rights to they can't een get close), Jazz and Wheeljack. Remember that evil completeist? He won't stop nagging me about that either. If they turn up, I will have little choice. Cheaper to give in and buy than prescription medicate to make "him" shutup.

Lots of nifty JLU figures:

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/TF2010/Mattel/image34.asp

Firestorm, Plastic Man, improved Manhunter, and classic Aquaman are all winners. Lobo looks great, too.

I would get more excited if I thought I'd actually see them. Most of the local Targets just quit carrying them. The only two that was still trying is clogged with Waller and Blackhawk packs. So the ones my oldest and I were actually looking for, Metallo and the Captains, those never showed up at all. Like last year, Mattel blames the holiday season as to why we never saw them. No. Like last year's Shadow Theif 6 pack, they never came. Even the evil inner completeist is on the verge of not giving a crap anymore.

Much as I love the look of the JLU figures (actually, they were the line that first got me back into toy collecting a few years ago), I haven't been picking them up over the last couple years, in part because of availability. I liked this line because you could collect a huge army of diverse, colorful, obscure comic characters (also one of my main loves about Minimates). But if you can't find them easily and cheaply, then you lose that. Still, if Mattycollector does a classic Teen Titans 4 pack, I'm gonna jump all over it.

Hasbro Iron Man @ movie figures lines have been shown off.

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2010/02/to...on-man-2-update

Whiplash looks amazing.

the robotech figures look really cool!

Dude I scoured all the links looking for new Robotech figures. I was crushed when I couldn't find any VF-1A or Js, Roy Fokker or Rick Hunter.

I finally realized you were talking about the iron man mech suits.

Hasbro Iron Man @ movie figures lines have been shown off.

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2010/02/to...on-man-2-update

Whiplash looks amazing.

the robotech figures look really cool!

Dude I scoured all the links looking for new Robotech figures. I was crushed when I couldn't find any VF-1A or Js, Roy Fokker or Rick Hunter.

I finally realized you were talking about the iron man mech suits.

I also disapprove of this, being a Robotech (Macross) fan. Don't just throw that word around when it wasn't even in the article.