UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

brittany murphy dead at 32

BrobotC

Yeah it is. 2009 is cursed. I had never heard of this girl, but still.

My school yearbook usually has a year in review in the back of it. Usually it's Movies, Music, Politics, and significant events (IE 9/11). This year it will be Music, Movies, Politics, Significant Events, and Celebrity Deaths.

She also played Ty in one of the biggest teen films ever: 'Clueless'. I have always loved that film.

And her work in 'King of the Hill' was hilarious. She also put in great performances in 'Girl, Interupted' & 'Sin City'.

She was never an A-Lister - but i have always enjoyed her performances.

Gone too soon.

RIP.

:thumbsup: Big applause to everyone on being so respectful in this thread. I'm amazed in the direction some of the forums are taking with this bit of sad news. She was by no means a classically trained actress, but I think she brought a little something to the roles of her movies. Like I said in another forum, hopefully this doesn't become the latest headline story. It would be nice if the tabloids and news groups gave the family time to mourn before the barrage them.