UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hulk Cake!

boyd

Looks more than a bit like the Mighty Muggs Hulk, though the square head gives off a Frankenstein vibe. Very nice, though. I had a Superman cake, an Indiana Jones cake, a Ninja Turtle cake, even a Contra cake as a kid, but never a Hulk cake. I was a poor, deprived child, to be sure :(

Awesome! If my wife saw this, I would have something similar for sure. She sia caterer and bizarre cakes are a fun part of her business. I had a Hulk cake a few years ago, but it was themed after the Movie Hulk. This year, my brother and I had a combined birthday party because his birthday is 11 days after mine (2 years and 11 days for those wondering). The cake we shared was half Hulk and half Marvin the Martian (my bros fav character). Again, movie Hulk...

I am MUCH more of a comics Hulk fan. Sal Buscema is my favorite artist.

That cake is wicked awesome and even though fondant is kinda gross, I'd eat it!

Do you have pics of your cakes of the past Shane? Would love to see that cake you shared with your brother for sure.

I actually worked as a cake decorator for two years, so I can appreciate the work that goes into something like this. I made a really cool Spider-Man cake once, but sadly the disposable camera I used to take pictures of it was defective.

Now that explains your sweet designs!

(Ladies and gentlemen, this is my first humble attempt of a pun. Please be nice, it took a lot of work to create.)