UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

War Machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twisted Two-Face

Well, since pretty much everyone has seen the trailer i feel VERY confident in saying that:

Thank friggin God!! It looks like Olivia Munn IS "Iron Maiden..." rather A Iron Maiden!! Looks like Tony's got a bunch of ladies in faux-Armor for his Expo, and i am soooo willing to bet Munn is one of them and THEY are "The Iron Maidens." Which means less screen time for the attention-whore, and more for the actual important things. I mean, c'mon; it's freaking Olvia Munn. I'm shocked people actually thought she'd get a "huge role" as another armored fighter. :rolleyes:

/rant.

Well, since pretty much everyone has seen the trailer i feel VERY confident in saying that:

Thank friggin God!! It looks like Olivia Munn IS "Iron Maiden..." rather A Iron Maiden!! Looks like Tony's got a bunch of ladies in faux-Armor for his Expo, and i am soooo willing to bet Munn is one of them and THEY are "The Iron Maidens." Which means less screen time for the attention-whore, and more for the actual important things. I mean, c'mon; it's freaking Olvia Munn. I'm shocked people actually thought she'd get a "huge role" as another armored fighter. :rolleyes:

/rant.

madame masque,maybe?

• 2 months later...

Cool

very cool.

And confirms a lot of suspicions about plot.

Did anyone else notice the part in the trailer with the Hammer drones? Or with Natasha in that leopard-skin dress?

Yeah, I geekgasmed too :woot: Who cares at this point if we already know what the plot is? My mind is officially blown.

This movie's just looking better and better.