UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

If you could have any superpower in real life...

MinnesotaIceman

Well - Phoenix's powers are awesome, but let's face it: they are a bit over the top.

Outside of Phoenix, i'd like to have Magneto's powers. I think his powers are one of the most original and most suitable for the 20th/21st century. A Man with the power to manipulate magnetic fields in a post industrial world? AWESOMENESS!

Ok this one is a no brainer for me....I used to think super speed like the flash or the healing factor bit but my life has dictated another way more useful one. I am a full time university student, I have a wife and 5 kids ages 6, 4, 4, 4, and almost 2 years old. on top of that I am a poet, a painter and a photographer. My superpower would have to be the ability to create more of myself, like multiple man, so I could get shit done.

Jeff of the Miniacs

Wow... we sure have a lot of Chaotic Neutral guys on this board :lol:

Long story short, I'd probably want to be just like Hawkeye. Peak athletic condition, with mad aiming skills and 20/20 vision. This from a sedentary nerd who's had farsightedness and astigmatism since the 4th grade :geek:

And I'll probably be an anti-hero too. I can be a hero for hire, or a mercenary, or a spy.

Flight like Superman, in other words really fast, Then I could go anywhere I wanted really fast-like going to an LCS somwhere else that has minimates in stock on release date as opposed to me here where I don't have that and have to order online! I would be a hero of course.

I never did say my alliance. I guess the closest thing to what I'd be is Chaotic Good actually. Laws don't apply (if they did, Mind Control would be out of the question) But I wouldn't use it for utterly destructive means. The most destructive thing I'd use mind control for is getting laid. Seriously. That's it.

Definitely teleportation. Remember the movie Jumper? Think of the fun you could have and the wealth you could amass. Look out bank vaults, here I come....err... oh yah. I forgot I don't really have super powers. DAMN!

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I'd have the power to kill all other superpowers on the planet.

& yes I'd be Evil... *twirls mustache and laughs manically*

T.

Villains with moustaches and diabolical laughs = epic win.

Heck, I might have to apply for a job as one of your henchmen! :P

Definitely teleportation. Remember the movie Jumper? Think of the fun you could have and the wealth you could amass. Look out bank vaults, here I come....err... oh yah. I forgot I don't really have super powers. DAMN!

And you'd be able to travel wherever you wanted to without having to buy a plane ticket. ;)