UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Happy Thanksgiving

Rad

Not something celebrated anywhere else in the world but I know it's a huge holiday in the U.S.

Hope all our U.S. based members are having a great day with their friends and families. I'll raise a glass to you later ;)

cheers

brobotc, that might be just you. However, since I've never been able to tell what it is I'm eating at my step-mother's family meals, maybe it's been fried Oreos all along. Honestly, I never have any idea what anybody has made (it's definitely good to eat before you go to dinner there).

Happy turkey time to all-hopefully you can find something to be thankful about. Of course, all you non-US members can be as ungrateful as you want today (it doesn't matter).

Well, it's going to be quiet holiday for us. We usually do my brother in laws house, but he's working. So we're going to just chill around the house I think. I might try and return my 360, that's a topic for another thread though. Many thanks for our international members for wishing us yanks a Happy Thanksgiving. Cheers to everyone for a safe and wonderful holiday weekend.

Well it's Thursday night in this part of the world, so a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! :)

P.S. Normally we don't celebrate the holiday here, but the other night my aunt decided to pull off a little Thanksgiving gathering of her own. That was my very first taste of roast turkey.

Can't say I was that impressed. Tasted pretty much like a healthier version of

lechon to me.

Happy Thanksgiving gang!

May your turkey be juicy, the football game be watchable, and your family realtively sane!

May your turkey be juicy, the football game be watchable, and your family realtively sane!

That's really all I'm hoping for! :D

Happy day off from work, most of my fellow Americans! For those who do have to work. . .you should change jobs, in my opinion.

Merry Thanksgiving to all!

THose of oyu without overstuffed stomachs tonight will be visited by three spirits: The Ghost of Thanksgiving Turkey, the Ghost of Thanksgiving Stuffing, and the Ghost of Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce. They shall show you the error of your vegetarian/dieting ways.