UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mass Market SFII 4-Packs Are Out!

Amazing.JL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few differences in 4-pack and 2-pack figures. Mostly just small paint/color varients.

There skin color is different. The 4-packs are much pinker.

The darkness around Demitri's eyes in the 4-pack are blue, not black.

A few things are slightly differant colors (M. Bison's cape, Demitri's hair, Akuma's sash....)

And the biggest differance is that there is a logo on the bill of M. Bison's hat in the 4-pack.

I went to TRU today, but they didn't have them. I was able to pick up the Speed Racer minis even though I have no interest in them. It was just something to satisfy my craving for more new minimates.

That seems to be just about the only thing moving these Speed Racer mates so far.

I went to TRU today, but they didn't have them. I was able to pick up the Speed Racer minis even though I have no interest in them. It was just something to satisfy my craving for more new minimates.

LOL. Man, I hear you on that.

So, anybody in the Pacific NW seen these yet? No new minimates at the two TRU near me (although they did have Darktide...)

So, anybody in the Pacific NW seen these yet? No new minimates at the two TRU near me (although they did have Darktide...)

I found them at the Bellevue TRU a few days ago. A full peg with plenty of each set in the action figure section near the Marvel stuff. No Speed Racer though, but I wasn't planning on getting them anyway.

When these things show up, are they only in the bigger city TRU's or will us small town bumpkins see them too?

They should be just about everywhere. TRU is just not good at putting out stuff. Target is a little bad, but TRU is worse imo. I got mine at far away suburb, they haven't reached my local TRU yet. Some stores are just quicker than others.