UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mass Market SFII 4-Packs Are Out!

Amazing.JL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked the Cincinnati-area TRU and found nothing. We're usually a week or two behind everyone else though...

Which TRU did you check?( im from cincy as well. WHO DEY) :P

I go to the the one in...western hills(near bally total fitness)

but if their not their i'll save myself the trip check in a couple weeks

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think these are a lot better quality than the 2-packs we got earlier this year. My specialty 2-packs were repainted white Minimates. These seem to be actual colored Minimates.

Really? :blink: Interesting, I have yet to open any of mine, actually I haven't opened some in a long while. Just yesterday I opened a Wolvie/Iceman pack to get the fresh plastic smell. Oh that loving feeling.....okay I'm getting delirious at work :P

I found these and the Speed Racer Minimates this evening at my Tacoma(WA) TRU's. Unfortunately, they don't seem to know where to put them. But I'll probable pick these up to support the retail push, same as SR, down the road. But my socks weren't blown off with either sets to be honest(sorry).

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think these are a lot better quality than the 2-packs we got earlier this year. My specialty 2-packs were repainted white Minimates. These seem to be actual colored Minimates.

Really? :blink: Interesting, I have yet to open any of mine, actually I haven't opened some in a long while. Just yesterday I opened a Wolvie/Iceman pack to get the fresh plastic smell. Oh that loving feeling.....okay I'm getting delirious at work :P

That is indeed the best smell in the world!

That is indeed the best smell in the world!

That's Iceman smell! I know. Did you know Iceman tastes different than other mates? It's true! I mean.... My friend told me....

• 2 months later...

Kinda redundant that it seems they all have the same swirly thing it looks like.

A big ol' HUH? :huh: What are you talking about? :blink: Not to be rude or anything.

I think he's referring to the special attacks they come with. They're all different, although I think Ryu, Akuma, and Demitri all share one, so I guess they aren't all unique...

Mass Market Street Fighter II & Darkstalkers 4-Packs Are Out!!!!

While stopping by TRU I spotted these 4-Packs on end cap pegs.

Sorry for the horrible phone pics.

img057qa4.th.jpgimg056ac7.th.jpg

The sticker price is $9.99 each.

Yep. Got one just today at Toys 'R' Us, They're were crazy mothers out there :wacko: ! I'm glad I made it out in one piece :closedeyes: .

• 1 month later...