UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Spookiverse

You might offend DocHolliday if you celebrate Christmas here, though :confused:

Not that I'm usually concerned about any given member's feelings, but I wouldn't want to anger that guy :ohmy:

Edited by karamazov80

His bark is worse than his bite..............check out the wimp's avatar ....spends most of his time masticating......I reckon he's got that Munchoften Syndrome as well. ;)

Edit: Could we have one of SSP's neck with his head revolving? Preferably with the neck remaining stationary! :thumbsup:

Edited by buttheadsmate

You might offend DocHolliday if you celebrate Christmas here, though :confused:

Not that I'm usually concerned about any given member's feelings, but I wouldn't want to anger that guy :ohmy:

I love Christmas.

And I've also been celebrating the lovely Jewish festival of lights since my wife and her family are Jewish.

BUT!!!!! If I don't get some mates from you guys on X-mas I will be VERY upset. And I do have your addresses.....

Very cool!

I always thought Ivan did the little spinning cube world. Or did he and you just did the pumpcube, Luke?

The spinning cube world was mine as well. :)

So kudos to you Luke! Really cool cube world! ;)

And disrespect to you Ivan for not reading my thoughts and correct me in my misbelieve! :angry:

Very cool!

I always thought Ivan did the little spinning cube world. Or did he and you just did the pumpcube, Luke?

The spinning cube world was mine as well. :)

So kudos to you Luke! Really cool cube world! ;)

And disrespect to you Ivan for not reading my thoughts and correct me in my misbelieve! :angry:

No way man. The last time I delved into your mind I couldn't eat lemon chicken for a month. I'm not going back in there ever again.

I haven't quite broken into the 3D world yet. You're right on everything else you think I've done though. Yep, all me. Except the bad bits. I didn't do those. Herb did. Yeah, Herb did those.