UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Its almost that time of year...

MinimateEspo25

Hey everyone, as you know, I am a crazy Halloween nut, and I always like to have something made up for my costume. Well, still year my gf picked our theme, and its Star Wars. Now, I've always wanted to by Luke from ROTJ since its the one time when a Jedi was a bad ass. However, I can't find anyone that sells a black Jedi Luke costume, and I was wondering if anyone here had a place that sells one or has a tutorial to make a real looking one? If anyone can help, please feel free to post in here and tell me what you've got. Thanks all. Also, since it seems we don't have any real Halloween threads for something like this, if anyone else needs costume advice, use this thread too, I've made a few costumes in my day, so I know I can offer some assistance if needed. Thanks all.

I haven't dressed up for Halloween for a long time. Living vicariously through my kids. Looks like this year is going to be a red power ranger and Superman.

I mean I could probably just put on some glasses and go as Kevin Smith of Kurt Busiek, or a Hawaiian shirt and be George Perez.

I've always wanted to go as something for Halloween too, though I would never have a party of something to actually wear it for. Wel, maybe trick-or-treating would be fine, but then my get-ups might be a tad obscure for that...

Other fun, cheapo costume ideas:

1. dress all in pink or minty-green, then stick a shoe on your head. You're a used piece of gum.
  2. wear that box from Metal Gear Solid
  3. crossdress.

I had an aunt who went to a costume party dressed as a tube of toothpaste once.

im gonna be thor,but not like dressing up thor,maybe like blue jeans yellow shoes,paint 4 spots on the front of a shirt,and then on the back of a shirt paint red,like the cape.but i need a helmet,anyone know were to get one?

You could just skip the helmet, buy a blonde wig and go as Ultimate Thor?

Or just stick with the shirt dots, get a green trechcoat and go as Jamie Madrox?

(Maybe some toy stores with children's costumes might have a helmet, doubtful about bigger sizes though obviously.)

Thanks MiniFiend UK, that is what I was looking for. More than I wanted to spend, but at least I have a lead... of course now she is thinking of changing the theme on me. But for now I'm going forward. If anyone else sees this costume either for cheaper or a pattern to make it, please, lmk

Nessex, nice one, as you can see, I was also a Batman rogue last year