UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Goth Girl Minimate Promo

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really appropriate to use the word 'holy' when describing shock at finding out someone is a Satanist? Shouldn't it be more like 'evil' something?

oohhhhhh!!

That's a good one GH.

Maybe he was trying to get an internet exorcism started?

From what I've read, you shouldn't be afraid of Satanism. Back then the term was for people who were against the "Christian" life (devoting every day to God, servitude etc) and they just wanted to spend each day enjoying life (Satanism was chosen as the name as Satan is the opposite to God, therefore this term was chosen as the opposite to the Christian life). I'm not generalizing all Christians here, but some believe that you just need to work in this life as much as possible to enjoy the afterlife. So they're not necessarily worshipping Satan, although some do and many people assume that all of them do.

Edited by Dio

This has gone badly post-638-1252785440.gif

Surely that would scan better as: Goth topic?

So yep this thread has managed to be off topic, have swearing and dabble in religion, but has been funny so I'm not going to complain too much!

T.

p.s. Doc666 the good news with the spill is that you don't have to clear it up, just claim it's a coffee table!

That is true TBT! No cleaning for me!!

I am a Satanist. Essentially, I live a good life, take care of my family, and am generally a cool person to be around. I just don't follow things blindly. I have to question things. I don't do drugs, I rarely drink, and I don't do things that hurt other people. And I'm not what alot of people think Satanists are. I don't have "rituals", or practice black magic, I don't sacrifice animals (unless you count eating alot of red meat) or people. I'm pretty much like anyone else. I jus t think a little differently. Any other questions, feel free to PM me. :)