UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Greetings to All

Hey, well, I'm new here, and I recently just started re-collecting minimates. What I mean is, I began collecting them when the Marvel mates were first released, but gave up around series 6 when my local comic store quit carrying them. I never was found of buying online much. Earlier this year, I found the Iron Man/ War machine pack at TRU and bought it and now I've gotten The Punisher box set, Villains Box Set, Iron Man Movie box set, The Incredible Hulk Movie series and a few 2-packs from TRU the last few months. What can I say, I'm hooked all over again!

Welcome, weezerspider!

Now it's a tradition that a certain member gives you a certain quote from a certain movie to guess, but I certainly got here first, soooo I want to give you a quote!

Try and guess what movie this quote is from: "Yikes! Spikes!"

...waits for T42 to see this thread :D....

Welcome, weezerspider!

Now it's a tradition that a certain member gives you a certain quote from a certain movie to guess, but I certainly got here first, soooo I want to give you a quote!

Hey, at lest you didn't use my exact words. People can give movie quote challenges, but there is only one trial of tirals, the Multiverse's own classic T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!

That's right, the T42 Movie Challenge. I quote a movie, you name the movie. This one is for REAL by the way. Forget Punisher's ramblings. Ask NR, she'll set you straight on who does the movie challenges here.

So, your quote is...

"Richard... Richard... He's trying to kill me."

Welcome, weezerspider!

Thats from the Little Rascals I think :D

Welcome! Do you have Kitty Pryde and Nightcrawler Minimates, too? Waiting there for you?

lol. Nice... I do have a Nightcrawler from the X-men box set ages ago.

I figured that was you. Its been a long time pal. Glad you're back in the Minimate game.

Yah I used to post on the old AA forums alot back in the day. I have to say, the Bucky Captain America is incredible, and yes, I've already told my money I'll be parting ways with it in exchange for more mates of course.