UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 27 (or is it 28?) shipping this week.

maxcarnage

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even out of his packaging 5 minutes and Deadpool is making friends fast in the minimate universe.

deadpool.jpg

Here's a tip for army builders: If you have any spare skrull heads from the Secret Invasion boxed set, stick'em on your spare skrull bodies and you've got a whole new minimate.

HA! Sweet. Urmmm, Mini_Myte, could I beg you for a larger version of that picture?

Edited by Cappy

Myte, quick pic request. Can you take the fur off of the ST variant? I want to know if I should bother hunting down a spare so I can put it on Black Cat?

Dude, I was thinking the same thing! Better yet, stick the highly reused long hairpiece on 1st Appearance Sabretooth to see if it even fits.

Edited by Dio

Myte, quick pic request. Can you take the fur off of the ST variant? I want to know if I should bother hunting down a spare so I can put it on Black Cat?

The fur is to thick behind the neck. You'll never BC's hairpiece to fit her head if she were wearing Sabretooth's fur collar. His hair JUST fits on his head.

If the hairpiece on Ultimate(?) Sabretooth fits Black Cat with the 1st Appearance Sabretooth collar, then perhaps you can use Nitro's hairpiece to match her hair color better. They're the same sculpt, anyway.

Edited by NorthRaider

I was surprised to find these at my LCS yesterday! Just 3 packs set aside for me (with variant) so I still need to get standard sabertooth and maybe an extra Gambit and Deadpool because they are toooooo freaking sweet!

A little bummed out by the bad paint on Psylockes shoulder.. a bit weird as it looks like the flesh color was painted over top so I have a spot where that paint was rubbed off.. but nothing worth dampening my excitement over the rest of the wave.

Strangest of all.. I have still not seen the Ulti'Mates wave here yet. Hmmm... maybe next week.

Well between this and Blackest Night, I have had some great visits to the LCS!!

Great Deadpool comic by the way.. hilarious pictures!!

I checked two LCS today (Jim Hanley's & Midtowncomics) and both were already sold out on Deadpools. :sad: (Although the latter do still list him for sale on their homepage.) I mean, what's the point of moving to New York when I don't get him here?!?

However I bought a Fury/Thor and a WW2 Cap America/Shield soldier 2pack. If someone's interested in the latter, Jim Hanley's still had two more of this set. Both shops got a lot of Gambits and Saberteeth, but I'm actually thinking about ordering the whole series, so I left them on their pegs...

If the hairpiece on Ultimate(?) Sabretooth fits Black Cat with the 1st Appearance Sabretooth collar, then perhaps you can use Nitro's hairpiece to match her hair color better. They're the same sculpt, anyway.

That's a thought, but I see what he's saying. i guess I'll just have to trim down the fur. I'm already using Ult Storm's hair anyways. We'll just see how it goes

I checked two LCS today (Jim Hanley's & Midtowncomics) and both were already sold out on Deadpools. :sad: (Although the latter do still list him for sale on their homepage.) I mean, what's the point of moving to New York when I don't get him here?!?

However I bought a Fury/Thor and a WW2 Cap America/Shield soldier 2pack. If someone's interested in the latter, Jim Hanley's still had two more of this set. Both shops got a lot of Gambits and Saberteeth, but I'm actually thinking about ordering the whole series, so I left them on their pegs...

Bob ......you're in NY :ohmy: How's it going?

I buy Minimates from Midtowncomics....very good so far :)

The jim hanley being sold out is my fualt im actually proud to say *Hugs his deadpool* and yea they still have most of wave 27...and im gunning for a gambit/psylock in a day or two...

Try St Mark's comics they had Wolverine and Deadpool last time I checked as well as some of the ultimates. Forbidden planet might have some too. :thumbsup:

Edited by Fearfulsymmetry

I love my Deadpool minimate. That whole wave is super wicked, too! I was even surprised that I like the Gambit Minimate, even though I've never liked the character... Now all I need is a Modern Rogue and a Danger for some X-men Legacy!

No problems with mine.

My big huge pile of loot arrived yesterday. It included 34 Minimates (with both 27 and 28). Both waves are very impressive in person, but I'm still more impressed that Marvel Minimates have lasted this long and have improved to what they are now.

Edited by groundhog7s

Not even out of his packaging 5 minutes and Deadpool is making friends fast in the minimate universe.

deadpool.jpg

Here's a tip for army builders: If you have any spare skrull heads from the Secret Invasion boxed set, stick'em on your spare skrull bodies and you've got a whole new minimate.

Where you get the ax it looks to be minimate size.

Edited by Scorpion

deadpool.jpg

It comes with Miles Dyson in the Cyberdyne Assault boxset.

deadpool.jpg

It comes with Miles Dyson in the Cyberdyne Assault boxset.

is this it

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/pack.php?i=563

Bob ......you're in NY :ohmy: How's it going?

Yes I am. :D I have to get used to, erm, EVERYTHING here, but I already like it.

The jim hanley being sold out is my fualt im actually proud to say *Hugs his deadpool* and yea they still have most of wave 27...and im gunning for a gambit/psylock in a day or two...

Yeah, I read your post but thought I give it a try.

Try St Mark's comics they had Wolverine and Deadpool last time I checked as well as some of the ultimates. Forbidden planet might have some too. :thumbsup:

Have to check out where this is. Forbidden Planet - which is just awesome - was sold out on him as well, but I finally found Deadpool at Cosmic Comics. (Haul)