UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

Very interesting interview at www.toychestnews.com and more about the comics at www.previewsworld.com.

Hadn't noticed that second link with the comic group shot, please make a mate of that penguin right away DST... And the killer whale, awesome! The little hedgehog or whatever in the corner also cracks me up.

Can't wait till comic-con to see s1 sneak peek

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in NY so will be sending a friend just didn't know if there is a booth number or a limit or any of that fun jazz :)

I don't believe they've assigned booth numbers yet, but I will check. And I don't think we'll be limiting people. We don't want to bring any home.

Did you find out anything on booth numbers yet? Just want to make sure I got my ducks in a row :)

are these 25 comics going to be a variant cover? or is there even going to be a variant cover anyone know? and since this will be sucking me back into picking up comics where is the best place to grab up the rest of the mini series that will be coming out?

Retailers who buy 10 copies get a free Ulises Farinas variant cover, with the big group battle scene. Luke, you may want to see if you get those, as well as the figures.

are these 25 comics going to be a variant cover? or is there even going to be a variant cover anyone know? and since this will be sucking me back into picking up comics where is the best place to grab up the rest of the mini series that will be coming out?

Retailers who buy 10 copies get a free Ulises Farinas variant cover, with the big group battle scene. Luke, you may want to see if you get those, as well as the figures.

Ulises Farines?!!! seriously?!! i freaking love his work!

Awesome would be nice to score that with the fig I get from Luke :)

This is it:

121377_411923_4.jpg

He may do an SDCC cover for us, too.

*drool* keep me updated I need to let my guy know what all to grab at ur booth for me. :)

Edited by b00sted

I thought I would share what I got finally hung up this weekend thanks to eightystoynut over on LRG forums.

Once my Grey Vorin and my 3 other gators finally arrive I will get a few pics of that too ^_^

2012-05-19%2021.06.11.jpg

stumbled across cover for comic #2

BattleBeast-02-CvrA.jpg

The Beasts have landed on Earth, destroying everything in their path. Bliss Reynolds knows why, but she is being hunted for her secret knowledge by dozens of bloodthirsty Beasts! Three noble Beasts have endeavored to protect Bliss, but they won't be enough to protect her from the hordes that are on their tail. The only option? Run! It's a scramble for survival in a war zone called San Francisco!
Edited by b00sted

interesting...so we will be seeing humans as well as beasts?

any chance we will get beast armor formatted for humans?

These are Minimates. So a lot of the armor is going to be compatible with the humans, and there will be a few humans.

I read a while ago that people thought there would be a giveaway at SDCC too, any news on this or is it just the two pack ( not being ungrateful lol just trying to make sure I get everything ).

I read a while ago that people thought there would be a giveaway at SDCC too, any news on this or is it just the two pack

Nope, just the 2 pack for sale.

( not being ungrateful lol just trying to make sure I get everything ).

It's called ebay, my friend.