UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Let's see those AIM armies!

funkguerilla

Because really, what's the point of building an army if you can't show it off?

Here's a little action scene I tossed together with my three grunts trying to subdue the new Captain America (and failing) and, separately, Iron Man (and succeeding)

I can't wait to see your armies in action!

post-2762-1247015655_thumb.jpg

post-2762-1247015672_thumb.jpg

I posted my 8-man AIM army pics here. :)

Show-off. :)

Looks great though Luke, kinda makes me want to go out and buy more.

Also, Thanks for the compliment Nessex, it took me some amazing Zen patience to nail that one handed position, I'm really glad it paid off.

Awesome use of the Iron Man hand to give Cap his mad break dancing position!

Ha ha, I love that open-faced hand piece. So many fun applications, almost makes me wish we could revive this thread (but always remember kids: thread necro is BAD! :nono:)

here's mine...........

post-189-1247073222_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Corner store comics! :thumbsup::verymad:

(and No! , they didn't supply the tree)

be glad they didn't supply you with the joys of having to get your card replaced due to fraudulent charges

Edited by scorpiokyle

here's mine...........

be glad they didn't supply you with the joys of having to get your card replaced due to fraudulent charges

Actually, I am one of the many that had their card number stolen (and used) by someone, thanks to CSC, i know stupid of me to continue to go to them after that, but i had the pre-orders already in and couldn't find another place that still had the Variant sets available :( but when/if they ever deliver on waves 25 and 26 thats is the last penny of mine they will ever see!

here's mine...........

Actually, I am one of the many that had their card number stolen (and used) by someone, thanks to CSC, i know stupid of me to continue to go to them after that, but i had the pre-orders already in and couldn't find another place that still had the Variant sets available :( but when/if they ever deliver on waves 25 and 26 thats is the last penny of mine they will ever see!

my card number was stolen to but i know the guy who works at cornerstore and hes trying his hardest

my card number was stolen to but i know the guy who works at cornerstore and hes trying his hardest

Please tell him to try replying to emails.

I actually get replies from 'Anna' who supposed to be customer services at CSC but she never knows anything or follows up on anything.

Although this time out I called to see where wave 25 is and she said I should have emailed... I told I had done so at least twice and she sounded really sheepish!

I'm supposed to be hearing back from them with a more solid answer on Monday and will keep bugging them intil I find out what is going on!

T.

p.s. I would never give them my credit card if I can go the paypal route! in this case it seems like it was the smart option.

• 2 weeks later...