UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hee Ees VEEGO!

Since they announced the Ghostbusters minimates, I wanted to print-out a Vigo painting to go along with their display, but then realized a "realistic" painting of Vigo wouldn't fit with the minimate figures.

So, I made one of Vigo in minimate form and figured I'd share it for all of you guys in case you were interested.

Vigo.jpg

It's big, but should print at about 6 inches. If you can get it on glossy card stock, it should make a nice accessory for the guys (especially in their GB2 uniforms).

Here's what the final product looks like when printed:

Display.jpg

Edited by Cowblaster

That's very very good and a GREAT idea; really hope DST does this for the official one (if we do get an official one), but if not i may just have to borrow that. ;)

Being the artist i am, though, i'm not just gonna say it's great without a few critiques. The upper body is magnificent and really well done, but it looks like Vigo's legs are suffering from what i call "big head syndrome;" called that because i've done it many times in the past. They're a little on the thin side and it just looks a little off. Other than that it is an incredible piece of art and you should be proud of yourself.