UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aint it Cool...

minimadman

He's got some pretty cool stuff. I love that "cute style" Hellboy thing, anyone know what that is?

haha that's great. I spy namor, cap, and assorted "dollar trilogy" mates about. any others?

Human Torch, he's down to Namor's left.

...wrong mask/shield combo...

Not entirely true

post-2133-1246770952_thumb.jpg

George Perez gave Cap this shield mask combo back in the 90s not too long after he and Kurt Busiek restarted the Avengers comic. Not saying the guy who owns the minimate knows this, but it's not completely incorrect

I know that every time someone visits AICN, a puppy dies. I wonder what dies when you embed a 3872x2592 pixel, 2.5MB image in a forum thread?

After a quick search I have found the answer:

flamingos.jpg

aren't going to be very happy. Better watch out.

He's got some pretty cool stuff. I love that "cute style" Hellboy thing, anyone know what that is?

If I am not mistaken that is the 8 inch Hellboy Qee. Mabait1020 has a similar one for sale in Buy sale thread although his is one of the artist ones.

If I am not mistaken that is the 8 inch Hellboy Qee. Mabait1020 has a similar one for sale in Buy sale thread although his is one of the artist ones.

The Tara McPherson one, I think.

I'm kinda impressed by the mask on display on the glass case, though if I recall Rorschach's wasn't made of latex.... still a cool prop, though.

And TTF, I think I've seen an Endoskeleton skull-ish replica for sale on thinkgeek.com once. (I actually quite love the stuff on thinkgeek.com, though I may never get the cash or chance to order anything from them...)

I'm kinda impressed by the mask on display on the glass case, though if I recall Rorschach's wasn't made of latex.... still a cool prop, though.

THANK YOU!!!!!

I knew there was something off about it, but I couldn't put my finger on it (it being a picture and all)

:lol:

I know that every time someone visits AICN, a puppy dies. I wonder what dies when you embed a 3872x2592 pixel, 2.5MB image in a forum thread?

After a quick search I have found the answer:

flamingos.jpg

aren't going to be very happy. Better watch out.

What's wrong with AICN?