UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Another One Bites the Dust

Punisher

Damn this is an odd week...

Wonder what's gonna happen with his Discovery Channel show?

Show? I've never heard of it, what was it about?

It was called Pitchmen. Him and another guy are looking for the next great product and it shows the process behind the commercials and how they decide what they're going to promote, price point, ect. It's a very involved process and makes for a good show.

It is sad ,very sad, that a few famous people died this week I agree. Please put this into perspective though....according to a concensus of various sources ,maybe * 150,000 people die every day including perhaps* 16,000 kids,the majority in Africa . Chances are that some famous people die every day.

There are two things certain in life .....taxation & dying.

* google is not that definite about this one but what's 10,000 here or there.

The 'pitcher guy' & Jackson were both younger than me..... :ermm:

I think I'm only vaguely familiar with the man (I think I used to see his old infomercials on reruns), but this is sad nonetheless. :( Rest in peace.

Man, this week just gets better and better.

It is sad ,very sad, that a few famous people died this week I agree. Please put this into perspective though....according to a concensus of various sources ,maybe * 150,000 people die every day including perhaps* 16,000 kids,the majority in Africa . Chances are that some famous people die every day.

There are two things certain in life .....taxation & dying.

* google is not that definite about this one but what's 10,000 here or there.

The 'pitcher guy' & Jackson were both younger than me..... :ermm:

Amen. I believe it's a shame that most people's lives end when they're not expecting it, but to me it's a disgrace to all of the other people dying when so much focus is put on those that are famous or in tragic accidents.