UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Back from the dead!

This is just a litttle call out for a lil help. If there is anybody buying extras of Starbuck to have more flight suits, I would be very interested in buying/trading for her hair. I need it for a custom I am slowly working on.

Thanks for any help on just the single part.

Also, Does anybody else think that because this lined has life again that the SciFy booth ths year at SDCC will have another BSG freebie?

Edited by pickle

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the BSG minimate giveaway at SDCC this year?

Also, I've noticed people have been finding the TRU exclusives at the East Coast and Midwest stores, but has anyone gotten them from any West Coast TRUs? I've been looking everywhere for them, I haven't been able to find them.

What part of California are you in?

i live in california and i went to my local tru and they had everything from BSG to Marvel wave but somebody bought the last Bullseye/Moonstone pack!!!

so if any one needs any thing i will gladly pick it up for you :D

Shipments must have skipped Utah cause there is nothing here and according to CS none of the other Utah stores have them either.

i am here in Utah as well, and when i had them punch in the upc number off of one of the 2-packs, they said they will not be getting any here for at least 2 weeks, if ever. he said that sometimes exclusive items like this will ship to the higher volume stores, and the ones here in Utah, are not high volume stores. so i wish i would have pre-ordered them online when they were available, now i have to pay the price by using BBTS. <_<

Shipments must have skipped Utah cause there is nothing here and according to CS none of the other Utah stores have them either.

i am here in Utah as well, and when i had them punch in the upc number off of one of the 2-packs, they said they will not be getting any here for at least 2 weeks, if ever. he said that sometimes exclusive items like this will ship to the higher volume stores, and the ones here in Utah, are not high volume stores. so i wish i would have pre-ordered them online when they were available, now i have to pay the price by using BBTS. <_<

...or you could just wait a few weeks; I imagine most will get these eventually, your store (and mine as well) may just not have the priority of said "higher volume" stores...doesn't necessarily mean they won't get them. In all fairness, they weren't scheduled to ship until July 14 (of course Ghostbusters was slated as June 10 and we've no reports yet), so I wouldn't give-up hope just yet. I know the wait is frustrating (I'm in the same boat) and I probably should have paid the shipping and pre-ordered these myself, but I did that with the T2 'mates and as soon as I received a "shipping" email bam they were on the shelves before I had a chance to cancel my order. I now have extras (which is fine), but I could have bought more sets with what I paid in shipping. I'd much rather take a chance and show my support by clearing-out the stores inventory so they will be more likely to order more product. I must admit, I am now thinking about pre-ordering 2 and the mini-flyers just in case. If nothing happens here in 2 weeks, I may be contemplating the same as you! :ermm:

*edit* O.K., I panicked and pre-ordered Series 2 and the Mini-flyers (one each) just in case, so I'm covered! :blush: I was planning on buying multiples of all of these anyway so I won't be so upset if/when I do see these in stores. While I'd have rather spent the $27 in shipping on two more Raiders, I do have a little peace of mind knowing that worst-case I'm guaranteed one basic set.

Edited by cdubya

i live in california and i went to my local tru and they had everything from BSG to Marvel wave but somebody bought the last Bullseye/Moonstone pack!!!

i live in redlands, CA near riverside or irvine

i live in redlands, CA near riverside or irvine

Lots of new DST stuff (Role Play Tricorder, Communicator & Phaser) at my TRU in the SF bay area - but no new mates...

Huh...reading Cdubya's post post made me remember Series 2. Anyone else pre-order yet?? I made sure i did once i saw that Series 1 was going, just to be cautious. Hell, i made sure i got multiples in; i think like 5 Sharon/Centurion packs, 2 Chief packs, and one of the others. Might need a few Ellen/Simon's from the brick-n-mortar store for a doctor Simon and Season 4 Ellen (since i doubt she'll be made), but i'll definitely need a few more Centurions and Anders packs. I didn't realize that, when placing the order, Sharon and Sam didn't have the same chest print! I'm gonna need more male bodies now...

Also, is anyone pre-ordering the Mini-fliers so early?? I mean, i get the whole "these are gonna go fast in 3 months" but it is three months. Should we be ordering so soon?? I know i need like 3 Mk VIIs and maybe 7 Raiders (good guys don't always win ;)), and want to get them, but this seems a little soon. Still...

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

If you use the 1st series as a template, if the pre-orders sell quickly, they'll disappear off the site for who knows how long. I pre-ordered mine and I recommend anybody who really wants them to do the same. if anything, it tells TRU they made a good decision.

Also, is anyone pre-ordering the Mini-fliers so early?? I mean, i get the whole "these are gonna go fast in 3 months" but it is three months. Should we be ordering so soon?? I know i need like 3 Mk VIIs and maybe 7 Raiders (good guys don't always win ;)), and want to get them, but this seems a little soon. Still...

I don't think it's so much of a "these are going to sell fast" (especially at $14.99 a pop) as much as folks are uncertain whether their particular TRU will be carrying these at all. I pre-ordered one of each (just in case), but have plans for at least 3xViper Mk VII and 8(or more)xRaiders provided I'm so lucky to find them at retail (in addition to the PX sets). I'd have gone ahead and pre-ordered these all, but in the likely event that I do come across these in Sept. I don't want to see them potentially warming-pegs and plan on doing my part to give the impression that these are a viable product at retail (I've got 4 TRUs in the area: 3 carry Marvel, and 2 carry T2. Depending on how many carry BSG, I'll pick-up a few from each to achieve my goal/s and leave a few for others to discover); I guess you could say "I have a plan"! :six: If there is any hope for an extension or a future Mk II, it will be imperative that these sell-through at retail...even if I have to do it myself! While a few months away, (if possible) I will try to help anyone (International or US) that wants these. Here's hoping I don't need help getting these! :blink:

Huh...reading Cdubya's post post made me remember Series 2. Anyone else pre-order yet?? I made sure i did once i saw that Series 1 was going, just to be cautious. Hell, i made sure i got multiples in; i think like 5 Sharon/Centurion packs, 2 Chief packs, and one of the others. Might need a few Ellen/Simon's from the brick-n-mortar store for a doctor Simon and Season 4 Ellen (since i doubt she'll be made), but i'll definitely need a few more Centurions and Anders packs. I didn't realize that, when placing the order, Sharon and Sam didn't have the same chest print! I'm gonna need more male bodies now...

I live near two, not-so-huge TRU stores, and though one or the other has carried all the mates so far, I wasn't gonna take a chance that I'd miss out on those BSG wave & flier. There was no doubt about pre-ordering BSG for me... esp after Waves 5, 6 & new Caprica got yanked away, so I ordered both wave 1, 2 and the mini-viper. After GB 1 went off the online store, I pre-ordered GB 2 as well. I guess it comes down to a question of your confidence that your store will get them and that you won't have to compete with other collectors (doesn't seem to be an issue here) or those dirty goddam ebay scalpers.

where in tru are these guy? i don't think they have come in yet, but want to make sure i am looking in the right place

I haven't seen these in store yet, but the 7'' DST figures are by the McFarlane/Mezco/NECA figs.

That's the aisle they put them in at my local TRU. I call it the Misc. figure aisle. ;)

where in tru are these guy? i don't think they have come in yet, but want to make sure i am looking in the right place

as said above me, they're in the assorted figure section, near all the mezco and neca stuff. but also check the marvel aisle, one store near me just tossed them on a peg near the marvel minimates.

as said above me, they're in the assorted figure section, near all the mezco and neca stuff. but also check the marvel aisle, one store near me just tossed them on a peg near the marvel minimates.

Yeah, that made me remember that the T2 Minimates at my TRU are on the marvel pegs....

So, I'd check every isle in the action figure section just to be safe. :P

Mine carries the 7"ers...so far. Technically they carry three Razor Cylons...but yeah, they're with the misc. fiugres that don't have a home...and Heroes...:lol:

My only worry is that, with ALL Trek and Terminator stuffs pegwarming here at BOTH my TRUs, that BSG might not happen. Sure, it's good to know that they sold-out online, but in-store is a whole 'nother issue.

And yes, i'm the only one that bought any Terminator from my TRU...:( Marvel goes fast, though...

Mine carries the 7"ers...so far. Technically they carry three Razor Cylons...but yeah, they're with the misc. fiugres that don't have a home...and Heroes...:lol:

My only worry is that, with ALL Trek and Terminator stuffs pegwarming here at BOTH my TRUs, that BSG might not happen. Sure, it's good to know that they sold-out online, but in-store is a whole 'nother issue.

And yes, i'm the only one that bought any Terminator from my TRU...:( Marvel goes fast, though...

Mine's the same way, and that "Misc. aisle" is jammed-full (even more since they moved the Trek stuff to that side). Perhaps they'll get lumped-in with the Marvel/ T2 'mates in the Marvel aisle. Not to get off-topic, but the first asst. of T2 sold-through quickly (with the exception of the Exclusive SWAT pack) here but have since been restocked and now lie dormant. Marvel moves slowly, but eventually sells-through. If we do get these in, I'm sure I alone can clear-out a case.

My big fear is that they'll order too much and it will effect the arrival of Series 2 and the Mini-flyers (which are a bigger "army-building" priority for me personally than Series 1). :sweat: