UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

RIP David Carradine

minimadman

"Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and genitals. "

Um, no disrespect or anything, but that's just weird. I'm not sure how you can rest in peace after something like that.

Yeah, reading the piece did kinda give me the impression that maybe Carradine was a real-life... uh... well...

Personal experience has taught me though (:() that whatever sad or bizarre course a person's life might have taken, in the end he/she deserves to be treated with some semblance of integrity all the same. So I stand by my final wish to the man: Rest In Peace.

Thoughts and prayers for his family. The coming days will not be easy for them.

the text in NorthRaider's link has since been changed: "Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and other body parts"

someone in the family must not have liked that information being so specific.

BS

Okay, this thread is 5 hours old and no one has said it yet. I guess it falls to me.

I guess he was just trying to Kill Bill.

Bill's dead!

Looks like Bill Killed himself.

Yeah, okay, it wasn't even that funny in my head.

Sorry buddy. :(

Okay, this thread is 5 hours old and no one has said it yet. I guess it falls to me.

Bill's dead!

So yeah not funny and if it wasn't funny in your head why say it?

Yet again you show that you have zero class, tact or social awareness Dinobot, the guy is dead!

Show some respect will you? :verymad:

T.

Bill's dead!

So yeah not funny and if it wasn't funny in your head why say it?

Yet again you show that you have zero class, tact or social awareness Dinobot, the guy is dead!

Show some respect will you? :verymad:

T.

Ya know, I... Ah, never mind. I'm just gona let it go.

edit2: after thinking about it, I decided that my jokes were in bad taste because the man died today. 1) i should have kept my mouth shut and 2) I should have at least given it time if nothing else.

My apologies.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

This blows balls. Him and tarantino were going to do another bill movie from Bill's earlier days. Plus I read a lot on it this morning and not one site I went to said anything about Genitals. I call BS on it since it sounds like tabloids adding to their "story" to sell more "magazines".

I have typed & deleted this post more than once. Firstly you're right TBT....completely! TM2 however was only saying what I'll guarantee the tabloids will headline tomorrow. Should any of us find someone's death amusing? Of course not.... but death is reality & everybody reacts differently on hearing of it.....what's on the surface may not equate to what is within! Sad whichever way you spell it.

I have typed & deleted this post more than once. Firstly you're right TBT....completely! TM2 however was only saying what I'll guarantee the tabloids will headline tomorrow. Should any of us find someone's death amusing? Of course not.... but death is reality & everybody reacts differently on hearing of it.....what's on the surface may not equate to what is within! Sad whichever way you spell it.

Reaction is one thing, posting is another. Anyone that knows me ( off forums) will tell you I am probably the shining textbook example of sick & inapropriate humor... but most of it stays in my head on here, it stays there because I know what is and isn't appropriate.

I appreciate that Dinobot finally thought it through and now realises it wasn't a clever idea. I just wish that he had the ability to do it with more of his posts before he posts them. He really is at the age where he should have formed at least rudimentry levels of social skills by now.

T.

TBT vs TM2 vs Common Decency aside, David Carradine was something of an Icon.

My family and I used to watch Kung Fu all the time when i was a kid.

We are poorer for his passing.

RIP 'Bill'.

Edited by Nessex

You know, as I said in another forum: It's unfortunate that he'll be remembered more than how he lived. He has a great legacy of film and should be remembered for that :thumbsup: