UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Meta-Multiverse: Greatest Hits

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a fun-looking thread idea we should probably revive (without the thread necro obviously): Ask Xorn

*Yawns* Oh that was a long nap... Why didn't you wake me?

Erm Hello Xorn....

My questions is...

I live in georgia but i don't see rusia no where not even sound but they says theres tanks should i be worrie

i herd on the news that russia has invaded but i dont see them no where wats going on

Thank you Mirster Xorn.

My questions is...

I live in georgia but i don't see rusia no where not even sound but they says theres tanks should i be worrie

i herd on the news that russia has invaded but i dont see them no where wats going on

Thank you Mirster Xorn.

Don't be so daft ,Georgia's not been invaded :rolleyes: There is no way that Georgia's gonna be invaded with'em good ol' boys from Alabama given 'em what for! Hot DoG..they're comin' from the East ya say? S.Carolina boys'll see 'em off 'fore they git anywhere's near ya boy & as fer tanks .....mines full to the brim.....Yee Haww!

Where the f*cks Rusia?

With apologies to Deputy Dawg.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I just wet my pants a little. I remember as a kid I loved singing the Transformers theme song. My favorite part was the cch-cuh-coo-co-cah. It was awkward but fun to sing. I see now that it is even more awkward to spell. :batmanblue: (The batman thingy looks kind of like Optimus Prime.)

I actually think this is a great idea. Whenever a thread gets a bit stale:

I challenge you to find any boy of the 80s who doesn't think this is awesome.

That would be me then! well 70s/80s anyway...

I thik that the transformers thread is the one I never go look in, simply because I dont "get them!"

And yeah how about we try to keep this even slightly close to topic for a page now it's jsut been "me too"random posting where everyone is trying to hard to be funny and failing!

T.

And yeah how about we try to keep this even slightly close to topic for a page now it's jsut been "me too"random posting where everyone is trying to hard to be funny and failing!

T.

Actually I don't mind it that much... this is the "Meta-Multiverse" thread after all and we're looking for the board's funniest moments... and in a way an EPIC FAIL in funny is sort of a funny moment in itself, kinda like an ill-fated self-fulfilling prophecy :lol:

Crap, that reminds me... Accidental rhyming. :blink:

(Would you believe I actually consider this one of my early favorite "Welcome to the board n00b" moments? :P)

I actually think this is a great idea. Whenever a thread gets a bit stale:

I challenge you to find any boy of the 80s who doesn't think this is awesome.

That would be me then! well 70s/80s anyway...

Me too!

I think that the transformers thread is the one I never go look in, simply because I dont "get them!"

Me too!

And yeah how about we try to keep this even slightly close to topic for a page now it's just been "me too"random posting where everyone is trying to hard to be funny and failing!

T.

I will try harder to be less funny. Sorry !

Where's the love gone? :sad:

Here's a classic which starts very quietly & politely & thence descends into a flame-war .....on & off the boards...not pretty but quite funny now,

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...c=3584&st=0

Not so much a funny thread as a clear indicator that I have mellowed with time! :whistling:

Wow even I'm scared by my posting in that thread! :teehee:

T.