JoyRide (XBLA)

Modern Warfare 2 (Not new)

Final Fantasy 13 (Not new)

Beatles Rock Band (Not new)

Alan Wake

Tony Hawk Ride (Not new)

Cliffhanger

Shadow Complex (XBLA)

Here's a link to the Modern Warefare 2 and it looks to be as fun as the original :D Hopefully by then, I'll finally have that flatscreen I've been pining for and can enjoy all of the lovely graphics. If not, it doesn't look that bad on my old tv :blush:

Today? Nintendo!

I don't know what to say. Their show was less than half as long as Microsoft. Sure, there are plenty of games here... But still...

Metroid: Other M (Wii)

Redient Evil: Darkside Chronicles (Wii)

Dead Space Exclusive (Wii)

Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

Crystal Bearers Wii/Not new)

Mario & Luigi RPG 3 (DS)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 (DS/Not new)

Golden Sun (DS)

COP The Recruit (DS)

Mario vs Donkey Kong minis march again (DS)

Zelda Sprirt Tracks (DS/Not new)

Wii Sports Resort (Wii)

While this showing is CONSIDERABLY better than last year, I still feel like my wii will be collecting dust this year... :(

Edited by Nestlé

They really should be digging into the vault of iconic NES games, and get working on updates. That has been their bread and butter, but where is a new Kid Icarus, for instance?

Ummm... So they've showed like every game coming out (including Hanna Montanna), so I'm not sure what to list.

Maybe I'll just mention the ones they actually talked about:

Assassins Creed 2 (PS3/Not new)

Final Fantasy 13 (PS3/Not new)

Final Fantasy 14 (PS3)

Agency (PS3)

Assassins Creed Bloodlines (PSP/Not new)

Uncharted 2 (PS3/Not new)

ModNatioon Racers (PS3)

Resident Evil (PSP)

Metal Gear (PSP)

MAG (PS3)

Gran Turismo (PSP)

Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)

Last Guardian (PS3)

God of War 3 (PS3)

Edited by Nestlé

IGN.com is a good place to go for video game news.

I'd say IGN used to be a good place to go for videogame news... these days the site is a mess and they seem to be behind the curve.

Can I recommend these sites instead?

Kotaku.com for news

or

gametrailers.com for videos

T.

Well, I'm about 3 years behind on everything, so there you go.

No worries KMZ80, I'm about 2 seconds behind most people's reactions when playing online shooters, which in relative terms is longer!

I was just trying to help with the public service announcements.

T.

Also, I get all my news through

www.1up.com

Great site by the people who write EGM.

Sorry Pickle, to be honest I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention durin the Nintendo show. I kinda got bored. I also got bored during the beginning of Sony when they had 1/2 a dozen Japanese guys give speaches in Japanese. :blink:

As for the games and what was shown, I haven't mentioned here that Microsoft annoucned Natal (Motion sensor) & a bazillion new features for XBL. Nintendo mentioned a new wii fit sensor that clips on your finger (yikes). Sony announced the new mini PSP & Motion Sensor.

All in all, in my opinion the shows were:

Microsoft A+

Nintendo B+

Sony A

After the main panel, Miyamoto also announced a Wii Zelda for 2010. Apparently he didn't want to pull the development team off mission by having them put together a demo or video for the show. Looks like I'll finally have to pony up for a Wii next year.

Also the demos for the new A Boy And His Blob have me feeling very nostalgic for a game that frustrated the hell out of me when I was ten...

Yes! Also the mentioned Kingdom Hearts for the Wii!!!

OMG!!! Both of these announcements ACTUALLY have me excited aout the Wii again. Realistically though, both KH and REAL Zelda titles are plagued by delays and get pushed back regularily. So realistically I think both are a long ways off. :confused:

since I'm a fighting game nut, I really found nothing that interesting, only tekken 6, and i don't even own a ps3/360,

resident evil(psp) and mario galaxy 2 looks promising, and I'm also looking forward to soul caliber on psp, but The real highlight is tatsunoko vs capcom is finally being brought to the states, finally a good wii fighting game(excluding smash bros)!