UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy Story 3

Was that in the credits? How could you possibly interpret that :D

The actor is credited as him. And it's the same voice actor as before. Plus Wikipedia says so.

It was kinda process of elimination. No other voice actor sounded like him. So logically really the Garbage man is all that's left. The garbage man had the same build as him. And the personality is really the same.

OK... well... I saw this yesterday and I did not get what I was expecting.

I was absolutely not expecting to see the best movie of this year so far. But I did. I was not expecting to see a treat on a visual and emotional level. But I did. I was absolutely not expecting to have the tears running down my cheeks at the end of this film. And yaknow what? I freakin did. It is absolutely my favorite Pixar film easily. This is the only studio who I can fully count on to deliver Every. Single. Time. My expectations were set high from Up. They were set so high that I wasn't sure they could be beaten. They were. They absolutely were. Pixar cannot fail. The closest they came to failure was A Bug's Life and that movie was such a visual extravaganza (and Kevin Spacey's performance so good) that it's impossible to hate it.

Still.

Toy Story 3 is absolutely this year's best movie so far released, bar none. Probably Pixar's best film yet. And an absolute must-see.

Oh and little tidbit for those who have already seen it:

The garbage man who serves Andy's house is Sid the malicious toy torturer from Toy Story 1

/Film did an article about all the inside jokes and nods to the other movies. Apparently one of the kids in the butterfly room is Boo from Monsters Inc. I think there were 60 of them in all.

The garbage man who serves Andy's house is Sid the malicious toy torturer from Toy Story 1

/Film did an article about all the inside jokes and nods to the other movies. Apparently one of the kids in the butterfly room is Boo from Monsters Inc. I think there were 60 of them in all.

Huh, never noticed that Sid was the garbage man. Still pretty funny though.

Another neat "Easter egg" I found: the car

Lotso, Chuckles and Big Baby ended up hitching a ride on to Sunnydale

was the Pizza Planet delivery car from both movies. You can immediately recognize it from the "YO" at the back :P

Huh, never noticed that Sid was the garbage man. Still pretty funny though.

Another neat "Easter egg" I found: the car

Lotso, Chuckles and Big Baby ended up hitching a ride on to Sunnydale

was the Pizza Planet delivery car from both movies. You can immediately recognize it from the "YO" at the back :P

the Pizza Planet truck is in all of Pixar's movies except The Incredibles.

my wife an d i saw it this weekend and oh yeah part three rocks now i must find boo in the movie

I agree with everyone else, was a great movie and will be a wonderful addition to any Pixar DVD collection!

Needless to say, the day before we saw it I took a bunch of my old toys from when I was growing up to one of the local collectible shops to sell off........ a little piece of me cried inside after seeing the movie. lol

Here is the pic of Boo from /film

post-955-1277811591_thumb.jpg

I dunno man... I'm not sure that it is. And if that is Boo, Violet Parr must be giving her fashon tips.

I have to wonder if all of Pixar's movies take place in the same Universe. The only ones that seems like they might not are The Incredibles simply because they're freakin superheroes and Cars because they are TALKING CARS. But the island from A Bug's Life is in Toy Story 2, Boo has a Jessie doll, everyone has Pizza Planet (except the Incredibles, lending more to that theory), Wall-E has some of the Toy Story toys, Rex in particular, Finding Nemo could happen anywhere, but again, that bloody Pizza Planet, Carl and Ellie from Up send Andy a postcard in Toy Story 3 (it's a freeze frame bonus but it's there) and a girl in Up has a Lots-o-Huggin Bear. And if that girl IS Boo, well, there ya go. We have ourselves a fully realized universe and universes within universes.

That's my theory and I'm stickin to it.

Was that in the credits? How could you possibly interpret that :D

The actor is credited as him. And it's the same voice actor as before. Plus Wikipedia says so.

It was kinda process of elimination. No other voice actor sounded like him. So logically really the Garbage man is all that's left. The garbage man had the same build as him. And the personality is really the same.

he was also wearing the skull shirt that Sid wears in the original

Here is the pic of Boo from /film

post-955-1277811591_thumb.jpg

I dunno man... I'm not sure that it is. And if that is Boo, Violet Parr must be giving her fashon tips.

I have to wonder if all of Pixar's movies take place in the same Universe. The only ones that seems like they might not are The Incredibles simply because they're freakin superheroes and Cars because they are TALKING CARS. But the island from A Bug's Life is in Toy Story 2, Boo has a Jessie doll, everyone has Pizza Planet (except the Incredibles, lending more to that theory), Wall-E has some of the Toy Story toys, Rex in particular, Finding Nemo could happen anywhere, but again, that bloody Pizza Planet, Carl and Ellie from Up send Andy a postcard in Toy Story 3 (it's a freeze frame bonus but it's there) and a girl in Up has a Lots-o-Huggin Bear. And if that girl IS Boo, well, there ya go. We have ourselves a fully realized universe and universes within universes.

That's my theory and I'm stickin to it.

Look at the facial features it has to be Boo. The eyes are the same color the nose is the same shape. It's Boo. It's neat that Pixar has created this world and Cars and The Incredibles could be fictional properties within the world seemingly built around Toy Story, Bugs Life, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, WallE, and Up. It would be neat if they did some sort of Christmas Special or something and mingled the characters together.

I finally saw it on Saturday. It was far and away one of the best movies I have ever seen. In this day and age where Hollywood continually churns out stale, regurgitated material, especially in the form of crappy remakes, it's heartening to see that at least one company is capable of producing masterpieces. I have never seen a Pixar movie I didn't like. I honestly don't think Pixar is capable of making a bad movie.

Edited by MinnesotaIceman

I absolutely loved this movie as well. I've seen it twice now and thought the ending was perfect!

Anyway, in regards to Boo, I think that girl is her. In my second viewing, I noticed that if you watch her in that scene she has one of the toys in her hand scare the other one by saying, "Boo!" It almost has to be her. In fact, I think in the picture posted, she is saying boo right there.