UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2009

Gaaahh!! And my new card isn't here yet!

You folks don't pre-order them all up before it gets here.

Even if you do go to the show, it seems worthwhile to preorder through the mentioned link to help support this little home away from home.

I'll probably preorder a little before the show. Because if I do it now, I'd probably be jumping the gun and getting more than I really need.

Even if you do go to the show, it seems worthwhile to preorder through the mentioned link to help support this little home away from home.

I'll probably preorder a little before the show. Because if I do it now, I'd probably be jumping the gun and getting more than I really need.

I ended up not being able to go =(

so I am REALLY glad they are putting up their exclusives on the site

now if only the other companies follow suite.

Mattycollector and Hasbro will have many of their exclusives available online. . .which is not to say that you will be able to actually order them when the appear, and there is a mad rush of sweaty geeks trying to horde as many MOTU figures as they can. I did the Hasbrotoyshop thing last year, and it was a nightmare with server almost crashing and my order barely going through.

Mattycollector and Hasbro will have many of their exclusives available online. . .which is not to say that you will be able to actually order them when the appear, and there is a mad rush of sweaty geeks trying to horde as many MOTU figures as they can. I did the Hasbrotoyshop thing last year, and it was a nightmare with server almost crashing and my order barely going through.

once again, thank you for the valuable information sir ;)

i'd settle for just being able to get my hands on the 'mates at this point.

everything else can take a back seat, unless it's morrigan, magik or deadpool related.

or unless neca brings back their cult classics line at the con. :D

minimates express pack is awesome. Wish they included Dark Avengers in it though.

Yeah, it seems odd they wouldn't include that in the pack. Isn't that one also going to be available on TRU.com with the other Dark Avengers set?

I think only the first one is a TRU.com exclusive, and the second is through Diamond so will be available through the usual channels. It's also up for preorder on BBTS now, along with Angry Puft and some other stuff: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search....earch=sdcc+2009

I would bite if the SDCC Express Pack didn’t include the T2 set. I don't think I need a second Hostile Takeover set, but I wouldn’t mind a 10th or so Web Armor Spidey. If only I could swap out the T2 set for another T-Bolt’s set...

Did anybody else pre-order the DA #2 and GB2 Venkman/Stay Puft through AFX? Because these are not AFX exclusives, does this mean there is a chance they(AFX) may not see any as BBTS and Entertainment Earth have both these sets up for pre-order as well? Are these online stores guaranteed a certain amount (of what ever is left) after SDCC?

Sweet. I never picked up the IM Hostile Takeover set, so that was a nice bonus.

yeah I never got the hostile set either...it was a nice bonus.

I also just dropped the DA set from AFX preorder and preordered over at BBTS...where shipping is more reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...

So, the keychain is just looped around the minimate's neck? It looks like it will be removable, which is a plus. Hopefully I can trade for one or something. Maybe someone is desperate for some Spideys or Wolverines? ;)

I pre-ordered it myself. I like the bundle they put together. One question though. When is the DARK AVENGERS set with Iron Patriot coming out and where? I've been hearing alot of chatter on where its coming out.

Edited by rx78jj

I pre-ordered it myself. I like the bundle they put together. One question though. When is the DARK AVENGERS set with Iron Patriot coming out and where? I've been hearing alot of chatter on where its coming out.

It'll be at SDCC in-hand, on DST's site NOW, and on TRU.com...and quite possibly in-store, but no word on the last one. Yet.

It'll be at SDCC in-hand, on DST's site NOW, and on TRU.com...and quite possibly in-store, but no word on the last one. Yet.

There's been a lot of deafening silence from TRU on a lot of Marvel Minimate related items of late.