UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wazzzzupppp

Hey everyone I decided 2 join after looking through a lot of threads and I think u guys r pretty cool and funny in a cheesy way, jk. But I actually stumbled upon minimates by accident. I was going to tru to buy the new deadpool af. But they were out of stock but what I saw next to the peg were a bunch of minimates consisting of the new wolverine movie one of the minimates was wade wilson so I was like awsome!! So I pull it of the peg when I see sabretooth and the punisher they all came with another figure the wolverine mates came with wolverine and punisher came with jigsaw so I decided 2 take all 3 when I see agent zero, so then I had to think long and hard about which ones to take and which one to leave behind .............. so I decided to leave agent zero behind:( but I might come back on the weekend to get him. But yeah I'm really glad I stumbled across them cause now I want all of them! My friends are trying 2 go get some as well after I showd them jigsaw so yeah nice 2 meet everyone.

Salutations and welcome to the club! ;) Pretty awesome to see so many new Minimate fans on board. Seems like only yesterday when I first signed up for the Multiverse myse-

What?

Okay, I'll shut up now. :P

Greetings newcomer.

And as a newcomer, I shall give you a T42 Movie Challenge! I quote a movie, you name it. All the newcomers get one (Unless they slip by without me noticing)

Here's yours: "Humans... Falwed , weak, organic."

Hey everyone I decided 2 join after looking through a lot of threads and I think u guys r pretty cool and funny in a cheesy way, .....

Mature & full-flavoured ;)

Or in BHM's case stinky with a blue mouldy streak!

T.

p.s. Ignore Trekker42's rambling, he's still giddy cos they finally did something Trek related that apparently isn't crap!?

Hey everyone I decided 2 join after looking through a lot of threads and I think u guys r pretty cool and funny in a cheesy way, .....

Mature & full-flavoured ;)

Or in BHM's case stinky with a blue mouldy streak!

T.

p.s. Ignore Trekker42's rambling, he's still giddy cos they finally did something Trek related that apparently isn't crap!?

I am in fact. The last not-crap Trek was First Contact.

Which, BTW, was where that quote is from.

And TBT: I almost always do a Quote Challenge on the newbies though I cannot remember if I started it after you left or not.

[qAnd TBT: I almost always do a Quote Challenge on the newbies though I cannot remember if I started it after you left or not.

It was afterwards. In fact is was after I joined this wonderful place so I never ever got a quote challenge... :(

[qAnd TBT: I almost always do a Quote Challenge on the newbies though I cannot remember if I started it after you left or not.

It was afterwards. In fact is was after I joined this wonderful place so I never ever got a quote challenge... :(

OK Bob here's your challenge: "We're gonna need a bigger boat"

OK Bob here's your challenge: "We're gonna need a bigger boat"

You are not in charge here, BHM. So I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a man who's lining up to be a hot lunch.

(I am awesome! B) )

You are not in charge here, BHM. So I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a man who's lining up to be a hot lunch.

(I am awesome! B) )

You just didn't know did you....? It was Noah in Noah's Ark II - the sequel !

I'm not in charge? Who the hell is then? :unsure:

This goes for all of us: When you get the little staff sticker you are in charge.

I wonder what you have to do to get the sticker...

Anyway, yeah, Noah's Ark II The Sequel.

Awful film. Do NOT see it.

I wonder what you have to do to get the sticker...

Obviously something bad....very bad. :(

Dadadum!

Well we've managed to completely destroy this newbie's thread. Shall we go derail "What are you Playing?" BHM?

welcome jigsaw,i actually stumbled across minimates as an accident,you see when i was 10,i was an empulsive buyer,and i was at TRU lookin for legos,and i saw that they had chemical battle batman/joker.i bought them without hesitation,and since then,i fell in love with minimates and here i am now,on minimate multi verse,welcome aboard :biggrin: