UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Weird happening in the bullpen

hey guys, this happened on friday, but i forgot to post it. there was a shadow in the bullpen window that made an awesome and familiar shape... check it out...

edit: it probably will be posted on marvel's site today, but i probably won't get credit for finding it, but trust me folks, this is 100% real it happened. and when it did, the nerds in the office took it as a sign. the church of the avengers was born. it happened again today, apparently around 3:30 it appears in the bullpen every day.

Edited by MinimateEspo25

You should as for a Mighty Marvel No Prize. Ohh How I wanted one of those as a kid

I got one back in the early 90's. It was the coolest empty envelope I ever had and wish I still had it. I think I lost it that time my dad tossed all my stuff out of the 2nd floor window and then shot it all.

True story.

that's awesome! I bet there was devine intervention when the building was designed so this exact thing would happen. :P

BS

I think you'll find Blacksun that Hugh Grant had the Devine intervention .........but perhaps the Bullpen had divine intervention?

I hate me sometimes :(

I suppose it was only a matter of time before I fell victim to your human spell check :P

BS