UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Unofficial AFX Marvel boxed set input thread.

murderofcrows

a deadpool pack would be awsome my idea would be

deadpool (the version with the image inducer on his chest)

ultimate deadpool

a new cable with deadpool doll

either mascot deadpool from si

or another varient

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

young avengers pack 1

patriot

hulkling

wican

ironlad

young avengers pack 2

hawk eye

stature

speed

bd vision 2.0 not phasing

Love the idea of 2 sets, but I think the 4th character in the 2nd set should be Kang instead of another vision 2.0 seeing as Kang was the 1st villain these guys fought and he really needs a 'mate.

Edited by Glantern

:D that idea about kang is exellent the only reason i put vision was because it would be cool to get a vision 2.0 that face dosnt suck oh and it would come with a head with a giant blast through the like in si

Hmm...excellent list so far Bob!

Here's potentially a couple more:

War of Kings - featuring Dark Hawk, Gladiator, Vulcan and Black Bolt

Ultimate Alliance (Video Game) - Dark Spider-Man, Doctor Doom, Beta Ray Bill and Battle Armor Daredevil (this could easily be altered due to the range of characters and costumes featured in the game)

Annihilation Conquest - Quasar, Star-Lord, Drax and a Space Knight (esp one that looks like ROM)

and my personal favorite....

UltraForce - (owned by Marvel) - Prime, Hardcase, Prototype and Topaz

War of Kings - featuring Dark Hawk, Gladiator, Vulcan and Black Bolt

Seconded. :) Of course, any other reconfiguration of this set to include Ronan the Accuser, Lilandra, new-costumed Nova and Blastaar (the last two are just my educated guesses on how that story arc might pan out) might work too :D

Ultimate Alliance (Video Game) - Dark Spider-Man, Doctor Doom, Beta Ray Bill and Battle Armor Daredevil (this could easily be altered due to the range of characters and costumes featured in the game)

Annihilation Conquest - Quasar, Star-Lord, Drax and a Space Knight (esp one that looks like ROM)

and my personal favorite....

UltraForce - (owned by Marvel) - Prime, Hardcase, Prototype and Topaz

All cool ideas... DST hasn't really considered partnering with a video game for a minimate release, has it?

Also... anyone care to suggest a good Guardians of the Galaxy lineup?

Added everything mentioned above. :wacko:*

__

*: to be read as

Even Oskar Schindler knew where to stop.

I suggest to not to bring up every possible delta roster of a gamma sub-team of a beta hero set which only real nerds³ have heard of just beacuse you can.

Edited by Bob Harris

wow, late to the party is me. so MANY awesome ideas up already that i never would've thought of!

some of this may already be up there in varied form... [copies/pastes from AFXblog post] i tried to keep it to themes/storylines/'verses, and tried to include a big name in [almost] each set.

Cap set: Winter Soldier, Falcon, Nomad, uh... Earth X Captain America

Age of Apocalypse: Wolverine, Jean Grey, Prelate Summers/Cyclops, Magneto

Alpha Flight: Vindicator, Snowbird, Northstar, Aurora

Omega Flight: Guardian, Sasquatch, Arachne, Gold Beta Ray Bill

X-Heroes: Cannonball, Jubilee, Marrow, Strong Guy

X-Villains: Mr. Sinister, Pyro, Omega Red, Silver Samurai

Inhumans: Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Lockjaw

"New Fantastic Four": Biker Logan, Amazing Bag Man, Mr. Fixit, Phasing Ghost Rider

Young Avengers: Patriot, Iron Lad, Kate Bishop, Stature

Famous Couples: Black Panther and Black or White 90s costume Storm; 90s Cyclops and 90s Jean Grey

Spidey Allies: Negative Zone [or Spider-man Unlimited] Spidey, Aunt May, the Prowler, Araña

Slingers: Ricochet, Dusk, Prodigy, Hornet

Spidey Villains: Movie Green Goblin, Movie Doc Ock, Vulture, Scorpion

Modern Spidey: House of M Spidey, Toxin, Mac Gargan Venom, Steel Spider

Clone Saga!: Kaine, Spidercide, the Jackal, Doppelganger

Brand New Day: Modern Peter Parker, Jackpot, Anti-Venom, Menace

MC2: Spider-girl, J2, American Dream, Darkdevil

X-Force: Wolverine, Domino, X-23, Warpath

Excalibur: Captain Britain, Marvel Girl, Dazzler, Black Knight

wow, late to the party is me. so MANY awesome ideas up already that i never would've thought of!

(billions of suggestions later)

some of this may already be up there in varied form... [copies/pastes from AFXblog post] i tried to keep it to themes/storylines/'verses, and tried to include a big name in [almost] each set.

Sorry. I really appreciate that you included titles and concrete names per set. I also do respect your engagement (of copying and pasting stuff from the AFX blog) and your great knowledge of the Marvel Universe. I really do. But since our

asses haven't only been bitten but well chewed,

and the initial idea by Mini Myte starting that idea was to

post your top 5 choices for a Marvel 4-pack boxed set

and you are going to have only three single votes to spend on the entire list,

please reconsider your suggestion against this background. If you'll still think all of those sets are really, really necessary and you really want to vote for those choices of yours - if not, just wait for the poll to begin! -, I'll gladly add them to that list.

But please, everybody, this is not about producing millions and millions of possible suggestions only because someone is able to do so, but to NARROW THE FIELD. I guess we all should have this in mind. (And I'm not saying this just beacuse I volunteered for collecting everything in that list.) Are there suggestions you would really love to vote for (and not only mention): add them. If not, be patient and have a cookie.

This shouldn't be regarded as a reprimand in no way. And I don't want to patronize either.

(But you may imagine my voice sounding very well like Travis Bickle's.)

Okay, I'd just like to say, I have been blatantly ignoring this thread from day 1 in protest. You are all wrong. It is not marvel. AFX will return BSG to us. I am sure of it. And I am ignoring every nutting idea to the contrary. That being said...

You know how weird it is to pass something off as fanboys (and girls) dreaming up wish lists, and then see more threads based on that first thread that you thought was nothing? On your home board none the less?! It's like ignoring the zit on your face only to wake up and discover it ate your cat. How did that happen?!

And no, I have no idea what any one said in this thread, and there's no way I'm reading through 9 pages. I just felt like sharing. :)

You are absolutely right, TM2. It's not about Marvel just because AFX wrote "Marvel Minimates Exclusives! However we would like to get YOUR input as to what 4-packs you would like to see us pursue in the future". They sure will return BSG, Sherlock. Pretty Clever, indeed!

(Tries to sneak quietly out of the room...) :P

So, did anyone notice this from AFX's blog last week:

"San Diego Comic-Con is shaping up to be a dream for Minimates collectors - stay tuned ..."

Boy, did we! ;)

I know thread necro is usually frowned upon here, but I thought I'd take this opportunity to uncover this (please don't kill me) BLAST FROM THE PAST!

Deadpool

Gambit

Black Panther

Giant Man

Wasp

Captain Marvel

Mr Sinister

Vulture

Shocker

Electro

Kraven

Yellowjacket

Ant Man

Falcon

Red Skull

Aunt May

Patriot

Hulkling

Wiccan

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

Stature

Speed

Xavin

Karolina

Molly

Niko

Chase

Old Lace

Gert

Victor

Bucky

Winter Soldier

Marvel Girl

War Machine

Dum Dum Dugan

Jubilee

Multiple Man

Siryn

Banshee

Strong Guy

Wolfsbane

M

Layla Miller

Warpath

Vulcan

Lilandra

Gladiator

Silver Samurai

Sunfire

Dust

X23

Elixir

Hellion

Rockslide

Mercury

Surge

Magik

Nova

Moondragon

Phyla-Vell

Adam Warlock

Black Bolt

Medusa

Karnak

Crystal

Armor

Blindfold

Toad

Sabretooth

Forge

X-Man

Dazzler

Longshot

Spiral

Lizard

Hobgoblin

Scarlet Spider

Dark Beast

May not look like much, but Minimates have certainly come a long way...