UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T2 Wave 2 possibilities

It might be a little soon for such speculation, but I am so excited for the T2 mates that I can't help myself. I believe that wave 1 will sell well enough for a second wave. I also believe that we can expect a mix of new characters and alternate versions of the main characters. On the Art Asylum blog they said that the appearances of the main characters could be split into different "acts" in the movie. Here is what I think we will see in Wave 2 (linked to images when possible):

"Assassin" Sarah Connor with Dr. Silberman

Final Battle T-800 with Miles Dyson

T-1000 with Tim (John Connor's mullet-wearing friend. Possibly one of the "fan favorites" mentioned in the AA blog)

Other possibilities include "Asylum" Sarah Connor, "Flashback" Sarah Connor, a non-damaged T-800, and maybe a SWAT team army builder. I don't expect to see many other civilian characters, but you never know.

What do you think?

Knowing DST's notorious penchant for Spidey/Wolvie (and recently Iron Man & Hulk) overdoses on the Marvel line, I was actually mildly concerned some of the T2 civilians might be longshots for a second wave: Other than the inevitable new T800 and T1000 variations I have a feeling the "semi-arbitrary John Connor costume variant" may also come into play since he's still a key character. Miles is a no-brainer choice, of course, and I like the idea of a "non-battle-damaged" Sarah Connor and SWAT army builders for wave 2.

It might be a little soon for such speculation, but I am so excited for the T2 mates that I can't help myself. I believe that wave 1 will sell well enough for a second wave. I also believe that we can expect a mix of new characters and alternate versions of the main characters. On the Art Asylum blog they said that the appearances of the main characters could be split into different "acts" in the movie. Here is what I think we will see in Wave 2 (linked to images when possible):

"Assassin" Sarah Connor with Dr. Silberman

Final Battle T-800 with Miles Dyson

T-1000 with Tim (John Connor's mullet-wearing friend. Possibly one of the "fan favorites" mentioned in the AA blog)

Other possibilities include "Asylum" Sarah Connor, "Flashback" Sarah Connor, a non-damaged T-800, and maybe a SWAT team army builder. I don't expect to see many other civilian characters, but you never know.

What do you think?

I want to see "Waitress Sarah Conner" myself. That or "Cannibal Sarah Connor" from T1 where she bit Reese

Does DST have the liscense for just T2, or all the Terminator movies? If so I want a T4 John Connor over that whiney kid in T2.

Otherwise, I'd like a not-so-beat-up Sarah, Dyson, T-800 with minigun & shotgun, T2 final battle T-800, a SWAT guy, waitress Sarah, the TX from Terminator 3, and Sarah, John and Cameron from the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

How about...

• non-battle damaged T-800 with shotgun and box of roses to hide them in.
  • T-1000 covered in bullet holes with pistol and arm hook accessories.
  • mental institution Sarah Connor with billy club
  • jacketless, robot limbed T-800 after he peels his arm infront of Miles Dyson.
  • SWAT team member
  • Enrique Salceda with shotgun (Sarah's mexican friend)
  • naked time travelling T-800 and T-1000 2-pack :huh:

How about...

Woah, woah, the only naked robots I wanna see are Caprica Six, Boomer, and the Terminatrix :P

Future Kyle Reese w/ dog accessory,waitress Sarah, a regular Sarah(not BD), and Lt. Traxler/ det. Vukovich are on my wishlist.

How about...

Woah, woah, the only naked robots I wanna see are Caprica Six, Boomer, and the Terminatrix :P

Future Kyle Reese w/ dog accessory,waitress Sarah, a regular Sarah(not BD), and Lt. Traxler/ det. Vukovich are on my wishlist.

No love for D\'anna or Natalie?? That\'s a shame...more for me then!! :woot::woot::woot:

Waitress Sarah and Miles are on my list as of now. I would buy a naked-Arnie mate, though...

We need a Minigym now...

Edited by Twisted Two-Face