UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I can't find Marvel Minimates

jason4444

In Houston, I can only find Marvel minimates at Toy R Us and my local comic book shop.

What happened to Wal mart or Target?

jason4444

PS

Attached is my Marvel minimate army.

post-2791-1231203178_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1231203188_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1231203198_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1231203210_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1231203228_thumb.jpg

Edited by jason4444

The only store to get them at (other than the comic stores) is at Toys R Us.

Thanks for the info. The boys at Art Asylum and Diamond need to step their game up.

Now don't blame them. The retail stores just don't want them. They usually don't sale well on their own outside their niche market (IE Comic Fans) and stores such as Wal-Mart and Target have dropped them before. So it's not DST's fault, it's the store's

Thanks for the info. The boys at Art Asylum and Diamond need to step their game up.

Now don't blame them. The retail stores just don't want them. They usually don't sale well on their own outside their niche market (IE Comic Fans) and stores such as Wal-Mart and Target have dropped them before. So it's not DST's fault, it's the store's

wurd.

wurd.

yep it is a new record....four posts and I hate this kid. <_< like your mantle though... good collection.

Edited by murderofcrows

wurd.

yep it is a new record....four posts and I hate this kid. <_< like your mantle though... good collection.

Hmmmm...maybe I'm getting old.

I don't understand the hate in this board. I signed up today and thought "this is the place to ask all my minimate questions". It's 50/50 right now. Half the time you get normal honest answers from ppl who collect these toys. The other half are fucking assholes that are trying to be hard and tough and try put you in your place when you ask a simple question. Strange. I thought that's why you have a honest board like this to talk about things you love.

wurd.

I don't understand the hate in this board. I signed up today and thought "this is the place to ask all my minimate questions". It's 50/50 right now. Half the time you get normal honest answers from ppl who collect these toys. The other half are fucking assholes that are trying to be hard and tough and try put you in your place when you ask a simple question. Strange. I thought that's why you have a honest board like this to talk about things you love.

wurd

Hey Jason,

Can I chip in?

We're a pretty friendly bunch and we're more than happy to have you here... I suspect that some of the comments are due to you being a little ( don't take this the wrong way) over enthusiastic, we're a pretty mellow bunch and the vibe here is pretty grownup and relaxed so you're coming across as a bit hyper, tone it down a notch or two and we'll all get along great. :)

Some of the comments are because they were also asked to tone it down some and are actually trying to be helpfull in their own way.

T.

Hey Jason,

Can I chip in?

We're a pretty friendly bunch and we're more than happy to have you here... I suspect that some of the comments are due to you being a little ( don't take this the wrong way) over enthusiastic, we're a pretty mellow bunch and the vibe here is pretty grownup and relaxed so you're coming across as a bit hyper, tone it down a notch or two and we'll all get along great. :)

Some of the comments are because they were also asked to tone it down some and are actually trying to be helpfull in their own way.

T.

Thanks.....you know man....I'm a huge fan so maybe I need to sit back and lurk moar, I guess.

No thang.

Kisses,

Paw Paw Jason :)

hey man its cool up in here...the people here are actually nice,and yes it sucks that mates arent in target and walmart,i still check them aisle though, the cowboy thing is a little odd but i think it brings some energy in here,and it seems kinda fun

Edited by SErge

Welcome to the Multiverse :rolleyes: ........& I'm keeping well out of this today :yes:

Nice pictures,great Toy-room .

My two pennies... try online stores and ebay if want to get caught up on past mates. Some can be cheap. Use the excel checklist on this site or go to wikipedia.org for a minimate line-up. Some sites I recommend: scifigenre.com, bigbadtoystore.com, and stuckakid.com. Or you could google minimates and go from there. Hope this helped. By the way here I'm nice, in real life I am a douchebag. :P

If you're looking for local Bricks and mortar stores why not shoot DinoBot a PM, he's local to you(ish) and can probably tell you where the hotspots are.

If you go online then I still stand by AFX, they get a bad rap for shipping costs but if you save up and get a bunch shipped at once then it's not so bad. Also sometimes they have pretty good deals or sales :)

BTW glad to see you didn't disapear after a rough first day :)

T.

I'm a recent member and I've never really had problems with others. That is probably because I keep a strong pimp hand, fo real fo real.

And actually, if you're lucky you can find minimates at certain closeout stores/minor business places. I got a Lilith variant pack at Big Lots for 2 bucks, sometimes you can get lucky. Other than that, the internet is a pretty great place to find them.

My two pennies... try online stores and ebay if want to get caught up on past mates. Some can be cheap. Use the excel checklist on this site or go to wikipedia.org for a minimate line-up. Some sites I recommend: scifigenre.com, bigbadtoystore.com, and stuckakid.com. Or you could google minimates and go from there. Hope this helped. By the way here I'm nice, in real life I am a douchebag. :P

Thanks for this info! I found some great deals on bigbadtoystore.

Unless you have a good comic shop in your area, online stores are really the best bet to pickup Minimates. I get most of mine through Bigbadtoystore.com. BBTS most often times prices their Minimates a few dollars higher than other stores but the "Pile of loot" (product hold) feature on their site really saves on the shipping.