UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Secret" Minimate contest Banter Thread

groundhog7s

I say whoever gets it first starts a prize spoiler thread for the impatient. You don't have to look if you don't want to.

What I think is cool about this site is how many contests gain a life of their own. We all love free stuff, but the atmospere around here when there's a contest is so much better than winning. Of course, I say this because I usually lose.

I think that this is the best idea we've had. If you want to post what you got, START A NEW THREAD, and name it SPOILER. That way those who want to talk, can talk here and those who want to see, can see elsewhere.

Sound fair?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:captainbritain: OK, just to keep you chaps in the loop "THE BOX" left us yesterday, left the UK last night & arrived in new york this morning...... see told you we'd send it fast :thumbsup:

and just to clear up the "spoiler" thing & add to the speculation,what one person gets is'nt necesserely going to be what the other person gets!!!

Edited by Limited Edition

Didn't say that; it's Thursday here. If it's coming this week, it'll have Fri. and Sat. 1+1=2, booboo. ;)

Believe me; if i knew it was coming i'd have a chair, a blanket, and a fridge next to the mailbox. ;)

Oh...Ok. :sweat:

Edited by A.J.V.

Looks like I'm first!

You guys won't believe this but the secret is...

still a secret!

:woot:

Thanks, Limited Edition and Minimate Multiverse!

D:

You, sir, are a villain. May all of your mates melt and reform Riot Spidermen.

The excitement on this thread is awesome, and I love the comment about these potentially being different. Being in PA, here's hoping my "secret" fig is on it's way here now. :)

Merry Christmas LE and thanks again!

BTW - Love the Captain Britain emoticon -

waitaminute isn't he a major player in the Secret Invasion over in the UK? Could it be?

:D

Edited by jjwspider