UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Doctor figure was pretty rare, but I found him on Ebay.uk, and had help from a UK member to help me with shipping.

A word of advice though, if you try to get one of the figures you're going to have to buy a different nude body to put it on.

The nude that comes with the figure is a piece of shit. I couldn't get him to stand up with a stand because the joints werse so horribly loose.

I have no idea who Firescepter is I looked like a Warhammer 40k character. Its a really cool looking figure anyway.

A quick google brought up some nice images and its a good looking character me like alot.

With regard to the SDCC Guardian Predator... I got waitlisted and I imagine it will not convert. I was busy trying to fix the "Zend Conspiracy" issue when the PPO went up.

cg1.jpg

I got Ash. *sigh* apparently I'm destined to not collect these figures. After paying $130 for a USED one (which I didn't realize until she arrived. Stupid stupid me) I pull her out. Pretty cool but she smells like cigarette smoke. :/ Okay, so I put her jacket on. Left arm in, so far so good. Right arm-- What in the blue blazes?! Her left arm of the jacket is completely shredded. The pleather is disintegrating, pealing up and getting everywhere. I'm like freaking out. Seriously, I pay $130 for this?! I emailed the guy, said thank you for all his help, told him the problems and said I would probably leave negative feedback. if he buys me a new jacket, I'll reconsider.

cg2.jpg

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Ho. Lee. Cow.

Is it bad that I actually want this figure despite never actually having played this game before? Weird.

Nope. I feel exactly the same way. I'm even more interested in HT's Kamui Gaiden figure, and I know even less about that character. HA!!

so after I missed out on K80's tip on the hot toys T-800 I went ahead and did a waitlist on sideshow. Well I got an email today and my waitlist was filled!! Now I have to decide if I really want to spend $165 on that T-800. I know what all of you will say...

$165. . .that's an awful lot of Minimates. Just sayin' :D

or a couple of Deadpool 2 packs