UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Two-Face did the exact same thing. It was the right leg. I have read that there were some truetype bodies with defective right legs. Looks like we both got one. :(

Sucked having to spend another $35 for a replacement body.

Well that's the confusing part...Harv's socks and shoes are attached to the legs...so how exactly does HT replace that?? :blink:

The shoes are on there with a removable ankle join. Pull the shoes off of the leg, and the socks should have a hole at the bottom where they fit over the joint and look seamless.

If either of you guys can show me the specific part that is messed up on your Two-Face, I might be able to help out. I've got a spare shin/calf/fibula/tibia-leg-part around from when one broke on my Two-Face, necessitating my buying an entirely new True Type as replacement (the rest of the Two-Face body went to my Hicks, since I had a hell of a time putting that one that he came with together).

BTW- That Predator and Cpl Hicks look to be your oldest...

Y'know, I was thinking about selling those, but I think I'll just donate them to Goodwill instead.

Edited by karamazov80

My computer is jacked at the moment, and I can't post any pics. I'll try to post one from my wife's laptop tomorrow. Anyway, the knee joint broke. The upper and lower leg pieces are fine, but the actual double knee joint just came apart. My breakage was exactly like the other one reported. I picked him up and the lower leg fell out of the bottom of his britches. lol!

That's pretty funny. I haven't seen those Wayne's World movies in ages.

I got a second custom Hicks head a couple of days ago. Looks great, but is pretty unnecessary since I got the other one.

SDC12081.jpg

SDC12086.jpg

SDC12085.jpg

The Abby Wistler is a strange one, but having a Jessica Beal figure is something I must consider for reasons that could get me dirty looks from the wife.

Leonidas is probably the coolest figure I own at the moment. I'd love to get the BD Mark III, but have been trying not to spend the moment.

I ordered my SSC Clone Leutenant today as a Non-attendee. :( Anyone else order?

Now I hope I can get in on the Guardian Predator.

Did you get wait-listed? I'm hoping to get that Predator, as well.

Did you get wait-listed? I'm hoping to get that Predator, as well.

Nope, I have a solid order. I sat and waited for the PPO and jumped right in. It was easier than I thought it would be but I imagine the Guardian Pred will not be as easy.

Congrats, then!

Have they announced the price on that Guardian Predator yet, K? I might have to get in on that action too!

Not that I have seen. Hot Toys listed a price on their website, but apparently that is not an accurate reflection of what the figure will actually cost. Since it is a con exclusive and not a traditional release that would warrant an MSRP, I'm not sure why this is the case. . .I figure somewhere on the order of $200-230, but some speculate as low as $180. We shall see on the 1st.

I ordered my SSC Clone Leutenant today as a Non-attendee. :( Anyone else order?

Now I hope I can get in on the Guardian Predator.

I got my Trooper ordered for attendee. I am also aiming for the predator, i guess i'll take a long lunch that day to ensure i get it.

His name is KnightDramon on the freaks' board.

He is selling HT figures for pretty cheap.

So instead of paying $150+ for a HT Alien Warrior w/facehugger, I paid $90. Shipped from Greece.

So some were concerned that it might not be legit.

But it is.

You know, I'm not denying Hot Toys is top dog. But for their price Triad Toys are actually a better deal IMHO. They are comparable, yet somewhere between $50-$100. For example, I really like their Dead Cell line. Though you can find it cheaper at places like CSC.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot