UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Psylocke

I can't believe you're arguing . I resisted the temptation to say 'First English Minimate' . By the way Russian -born people are known as ....Russians or Ivans (oops now I've done it :( )

Or Boris.

Or that nasty word Archie Bunker used to say(slang for communists). Sorry(I slapped my own mouth :P ).

I can't believe you're arguing . I resisted the temptation to say 'First English Minimate' . By the way Russian -born people are known as ....Russians or Ivans (oops now I've done it :( )

Or Boris.

Or that nasty word Archie Bunker used to say(slang for communists). Sorry(I slapped my own mouth :P ).

Commies? Reds? Sorry, I never watched much Archie Bunker.

Destroy All Humans! 2 however...

Or Boris.

Is one hell of a game. That's so fun

Or Boris.

Nobody said pinko yet?

Or Boris.

Nobody said pinko yet?

Yeah that's the one. pi***(I didn't want to offend anyone by typing it) :) I was gonna leave a clue(something about Pink the singer or something.. I'm just babbling now. I'll shut upnow.

Edited by bilbofett