UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 3Age

karamazov80

I remember seeing earlier series' & this might help http://www.blister.jp/item9285.html . If anyone is conversant in that tongue please get in touch because I have wanted to order other items from this company before!

I believe these figures are 100cm (4") tall .

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?d...TrUrl=Translate

"This time the black spider man appears in addition to [ripeinto] of [uruvuarin] and the iron man! Furthermore the spider man to upgrade from [ripeinto] which is sold in the past as a single unit, with pearl Ver. the surface in [tekateka] coating! Because the neck, both hands and feet and the waist do mobility, changing the pause respectively, it is possible to decorate."

I'm sure that this clears things up :) They do appear "sellout"

Oh-ho, another 3Age wave? There's a thread about them floating around this forum somewhere. They do stand right at 3".

And somewhere out there are some 3Age fanatics whining "What? Not more Spider-Men and Wolverines!" heh

Edited by Cappy

Oh-ho, another 3Age wave? There's a thread about them floating around this forum somewhere. They do stand right at 3".

And somewhere out there are some 3Age fanatics whining "What? Not more Spider-Men and Wolverines!" heh

Looks like the score for this line is as follows:

Spider-Man - 3

Wolverine - 2

Iron Man - 2

Hulk - 2

Captain America - 1

Thor - 1

Thing - 1

Ghost Rider - 1

Silver Surfer - 1

Daredevil - 1

So, yeah, basically the same type of character assortment as we're used to.

On another note, at 3Age Multiverse, someone's probably looking at a Minimate thread and saying "Man, and I thought we had it bad"

On another note, at 3Age Multiverse, someone's probably looking at a Minimate thread and saying "Man, and I thought we had it bad"

Frankly, I wouldn't want to live on any Bizarro-earth where those toys warranted their own toy forum.

• 5 months later...

hey guys, i was literally going to post a picture of the ones i have here, when i saw this thread. i have had these for a few years now, and just re-found them looking through stuff, and couldnt remember the name of them. i just asked the wife if they would look good in the new baby's room...and didnt even get an answer, lol

dscn2425.jpg

i was gonna throw them in my want to sell thread, but wanted to find out what they were first

doesnt look like they are a big hit, lol