Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Final guesses for me are

Wolverine/Deadpool

Northstar/Aurora

Nick fury/ Shield agent

Variant: WW2 Nick fury

where is your villain?

Good spot, i think if it is Fury he should have a Hydra or A.I.M agent as a villian army builder

Edited by winkerbean

Final guesses for me are

Wolverine/Deadpool

Northstar/Aurora

Nick fury/ Shield agent

where is your villain?

Good spot, i think if it is Fury he should have a Hydra or A.I.M agent as a villian amry builder

but why another fury??? i mean the one we got is still pretty damn good. Ugh, is Friday here yet?

Final guesses for me are

Wolverine/Deadpool

Northstar/Aurora

Nick fury/ Shield agent

where is your villain?

Good spot, i think if it is Fury he should have a Hydra or A.I.M agent as a villian amry builder

but why another fury??? i mean the one we got is still pretty damn good. Ugh, is Friday here yet?

Having the 'tooling' for Platoon & Sgt.Rock , Sgt.Fury would be a 'no-brainer' to produce!

Also just to throw more random thoughts into the chaos that is this thread...

Maybe you guys aren't thinking outside the box enough... '77 was 'the summer of Sam' (serial killer in NY etc) so perhaps it refers to Sam Wilson, the Falcon.

Doesn't fit in with anything else but happy matches Matt's twisted little mind ;)!

T.

wave 25

Clue 1

1 Hero Cap

4 Villains Red Skull, Rulk, Sabretooth, Hellfire Goon

1 new character yet to pick a side Skaar

Clue 2:

Pack 1: One of the best Hero-Arch Enemy relationships in comics Captain America Red Skull

Pack 2: Both Gamma powered, yet they've never met Rulk Skaar

Pack 3: Both tried to kill Wolverine, one is an army builder Sabretooth Hellfire Goon

Clue 3:

Variant: Costume variant from the summer of 1977... FA Sabretooth

wave 26

Clue 1:

1 Villain Hydra Agent

4 Heroes Wolverine, Storm, Psylocke, Nick Fury

1 Mercenary Deadpool

Clue 2:

Pack 1: Healing factors aren't all these two have in common Wolverine Deadpool

Pack 2: Both are mutants and members of another minority group Storm Psylocke

Pack 3: Silver Age hero and ridiculously costumed army builder Nick Fury Hydra Agent

Clue 3:

"Variant: Early version of 2008 movie-appearing character

" Sgt Fury

When Captain America fought Red Skull in the summer of '77, Skull was wearing a green suit and tie. This is the first time I could find him wearing this outfit...

And pretty much the only time. Kirby had a weird sense of fashion...

Hypothetically, you could have a modern Red Skull in a black suit, then have a variant of a Kirby-style Red Skull face with the green suit and tie...

New Cap/Red Skull

Red Hulk/?(jail-bait/spider-hunk/mastero)

Elektra/Hand Ninja

Sabertooth (variant)

Weapon X Wolverine /Deadpool

Psylocke/Armor

Sharon Carter/Hydra

Ult Nick Fury

Too bad these don't cross over. I had Sabertooth in 26 for a while there. :(

I'm looking at the lest of Gamma people http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/chronology.html

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

I don't think, that the variant will be a complete new mate - as in wave 24 - because, first it won't actually be a variant, second, in the rules they also used a variant of the pack 3 character

Wolverine & Spider-Man

Iron Man & Thing

Ms Marvel & Captain America

Classic Ms Marvel (variant)

and third, because that would drive me completely nuts. I guess number three is the most important reason.

And I don't think that there will be a Shield agent coming up with (maybe) Nick Fury, because it's said, that the wave 26 army builder wears a ridiculous custome. Must be a Hydra Soldier. So, that Hydra goon seems to be the villain, which means Sabertooth can't be included here. I think muderofcrows list is fine, at least I'm not sure about the to mutants...

Oh, and TBT!, a Falcon would be awesome!

Edited by Bob Harris

I don't think, that the variant will be a complete new mate - as in wave 24 - because, first it won't actually be a variant, second, in the rules they also used a variant of the pack 3 character

Wolverine & Spider-Man

Iron Man & Thing

Ms Marvel & Captain America

Classic Ms Marvel (variant)

and third, because that would drive me completely nuts. I guess number three is the most important reason.

And I don't think that there will be a Shield agent coming up with (maybe) Nick Fury, because it's said, that the wave 26 army builder wears a ridiculous custome. Must be a Hydra Soldier. So, that Hydra goon seems to be the villain, which means Sabertooth can't be included here. I think muderofcrows list is fine, at least I'm not sure about the to mutants...

Let's not forget the absolutely ridiculous costumes the AIM goons used to wear!

I love how some of the clues are intentionally vague. You'd think someone at DST was a sadist or something :)

or the fact, that when someone guessed the Thor minimate on this board, due to the lightening clue you dropped, someone from DST came on the board and said "it is not Thor"

am I the only one who remembers that?

I love how some of the clues are intentionally vague. You'd think someone at DST was a sadist or something :)

or the fact, that when someone guessed the Thor minimate on this board, due to the lightening clue you dropped, someone from DST came on the board and said "it is not Thor"

am I the only one who remembers that?

I remember that :P Ahh, to be at the mercy of the twisted minds over at DST. Ain't it grand?

BS