UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Week 2008 Contest

Shanester

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I should have requested the hulk wave as opposed to ironm,an. IM seems to be available anywhere. Hulk, not so much.

Wait, no, why didn't you get the Marvel Select Hulk? :P I kid, it's a good looking figure, but who would choose it?

Before someone says it, "someone who already has the other two waves". Anyway, I'm still irked that if I would've guessed Skrull over AIM guy, I would've won a box set too. Ah well, I'll get it somehow.

Maybe I should have requested the hulk wave as opposed to ironm,an. IM seems to be available anywhere. Hulk, not so much.

Wait, no, why didn't you get the Marvel Select Hulk? :P I kid, it's a good looking figure, but who would choose it?

Before someone says it, "someone who already has the other two waves". Anyway, I'm still irked that if I would've guessed Skrull over AIM guy, I would've won a box set too. Ah well, I'll get it somehow.

i chose it! :P

i haven't gotten my package yet, and i'm starting to get bummed because i already started customizing my set of ironman mates, instead of waiting for a second set...

I just got a call by UPS Germany telling me, that the mates already arrived here (woohoo!), but customs duty office is holding them back (boo!), because they don't belive, that the package is a won prize (which I can't believe as well, but: yay!)

So, I did contact Matt asking him to write a confirmation, that says the shipped mates are a won prize and not an order I placed in an online shop. So everything depends on him... :(

Does anyone know, if he checks emails - I answered the address I got the you-won-email from - or do I have to contact DST, or?!?

I got mine on Thursday, and I live in England. I didn't get a shipping notice, though. It just showed up out of the blue.

I guess I'm just lucky!

Edited by Vigilante

nothing here today, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

It obviously depends on how far you are from their distribution center, but UPS shipments from across the country usually take a good 5-7 days to reach me, so I'm not expecting these until Monday at the earliest. USPS seems to be much faster in terms of moving things across the country.

Mine came in today. The variant was included. I really love how DST managed to give us 8 distinctive figures, by packaging the variant with Mark I IM who can transform into armor-less, cave-dwelling Tony. These are so awesome.