UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Caprica Box Set !!!!

I thought they'd give Leoben his waistcoat thing, like the first time we saw him but ah well. I wish they'd put Anders in over Starbuck, but oh well. I'll be getting this set.

Nice one DST.

I don't care too much for these figures as BSG characters, but Saul makes a great, scruffy fisherman, and the blond guy has a great face. He could make a nice Special Ops commando or something. I like Starbuck's hair, but apart from that, those women are far too generic-looking for my tastes.

Given the rate at which BSG figures are released, these must be DST's hottest selling Minimates.

Edited by karamazov80

Frak yeah! These are great versions of these characters, and versions I for one was really hoping for. I hope Starbuck comes with her dinner utensils. And just when I thought that BSG minimates might be dead. I like boxsets and think it would be a great new route for the line.

Strange that they are moving the Battlestar box sets to 4-packs. The last four sets were five. I wonder why that is. Maybe to keep them like all the other properties? You would think they would sneak a Cylon in there somewhere.

Give me more Cylons I say.

Edited by pickle

Strange that they are moving the Battlestar box sets to 4-packs. The last four sets were five. I wonder why that is. Maybe to keep them like all the other properties? You would think they would sneak a Cylon in there somewhere.

Give me more Cylons I say.

I'm a little disappointed they've gone from 5 figures down to 4 figures in a set. Even a retread of one of the Cylon robots would've been something. However, I am super excited about this set - ELLEN! LEOBEN! Two fantastic, much-needed additions to the BSG 'mates. Yay!

As far as main characters go - we're really only missing a few: Natalie Six, Tory Foster, Anders and Cavill are the only top-tier characters that come to mind who haven't been produced from recent seasons.

There are also some supporting folks I'd like to see before the line ends: Billy, Simon, Doral and Seelix.

I've got to say that's the best looking Starbuck I've seen so far. Can't wait for this set.

By the way peeps, your restraint so far is much appreciated. Please everyone, don't post the identity of any of the final five cylons. A world wide membership means that people are catching up at different times. I personally won't be seeing any of season 4 until the first half is released on DVD which is imminent. Thanks guys. :)

I've got to say that's the best looking Starbuck I've seen so far. Can't wait for this set.

By the way peeps, your restraint so far is much appreciated. Please everyone, don't post the identity of any of the final five cylons. A world wide membership means that people are catching up at different times. I personally won't be seeing any of season 4 until the first half is released on DVD which is imminent. Thanks guys. :)

So say we all ;)

• 2 weeks later...

could saul's body be used as SWAT uniforms? you kinda cant tell.