UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man Hall of Armor

rx78jj

Now that there are quite a few Iron Men out there, how does your hall of armor look like? Which ones do you need? Anyone out there actually got a display for there Armors. Personally all i need are the up and coming ones like the War Machines and the Golden Classic armor. I plan on building an armory with all those spare Batcave parts from the defunked C3 line.

Edited by rx78jj

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that there are quite a few Iron Men out there, how does your hall of armor look like? Which ones do you need? Anyone out there actually got a display for there Armors. Personally all i need are the up and coming ones like the War Machines and the Golden Classic armor. I plan on building an armory with all those spare Batcave parts from the defunked C3 line.

Not yet, in fact I'm still waiting on 'IronMan Through the Ages' to arrive. But I do have a few MegaBlok 'Alien Agency' sets (the hangar specifically)that I have been hording a few years for just this very reason!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thats really cool zapzuu, only ones i dont have is the stealth iron man the kubrick ironman.

I'm only missing those and the new box set. And I dig me some Iron Man, so there isn't much of an excuse for it. . .well, there is--money :) . A bit off topic, but I'm really looking forward to the new, "classic" Marvel Legends Iron Man. It will look really great displayed with my V1 Iron Man Minimate and my Secret Wars Iron Man.

I'm still debating on how to make my armory. Love the other pics on this topic. They look awesome. I like the one that looks like a factory with alittle office for Tony. But I cant wait until the War Machine armor comes out and the MK2 "Golden Armor" armor from the original Avengers box set comes out.

Edited by rx78jj

• 1 month later...

TBT told me to post this.

It's a near finished work in progress...

DSCN2391_2.jpg

I Photoshopped in the ones I don't have yet, like the Movie armors, the Gold Avenger, and War Machine.

The headless body on the right is in the hopes that underneath the Iron Monger helmet, there's an Obadiah Stane head. Jarvis was just a Bruce Wayne with Hannibal Lecter (blue jumpsuit) head. The bottle of liquor came with BSG Baltar, and the chalice from Loki.

Rhodey & Pepper are just going to be standing somewhere, like Jarvis & Stane. Hmm...probably could've Photoshopped them in, huh? Oh, well. Hopefully I'll have the Movie Mates soon enough... The mass of translucent blue in front of Tony was an attempt at a holographic display, hence why the chair is there.

Ignore the clock on the third floor. I haven't been able to find the hands in any of the bags from the two C3 Batcaves. I'm trying to get my hands on some more Chemical Warehouses, so I can finish the railing up there, too.

Also, yeah, I noticed I hadn't finished the left third floor support beam when I took the picture...it's fixed now... :rolleyes:

I'm hoping the Spider-Armor doesn't look like it's being held captive. I wanted it to look "cloth-like," as if it were hanging.

Peter's checking out his new threads:

DSCN2395.jpg

The Holographic Display:

DSCN2396.jpg

I'm going to put some translucent stickers on there with pictures of suit diagnostics...

Tools:

DSCN2397.jpg

Yeah, it's blurry...my camera sucks, whaddya want?

Lab coat:

DSCN2398.jpg

Suit controls on both floors:

DSCN2399.jpg

Equipment storage (PDAs, cell phones, etc.):

DSCN2401.jpg

Ladder from the second floor to the third:

DSCN2403.jpg

And, there's a hole in the roof (with landing lights) for easy take off from the second floor:

DSCN2393.jpg

Venom on the outside of the building:

DSCN2405.jpg

Modern Thor Lazy-Boy-Custom flying overhead:

DSCN2407.jpg

Painted the chest RT on Stealth Armor red:

DSCN2411.jpg

The staircase on the left has a hinge, so it can cover/uncover the Rogers Memorial underneath:

DSCN2392.jpg

LBC Bucky Cap:

DSCN2408.jpg

This is filling in until I can make a proper Winter Soldier/New Cap...

The Iron Man Movie Minimates are out, and should be at my comic shop, waiting for me, and the Avengers box set with Gold Mark I is due out next Wednesday (the 29th). As soon as all the armors are in there - with the addition of War Machine, who'll be out November 12th - I'll take more detailed pictures of the finished product. Though, the battle-damaged, "winged" Movie Mark III won't be out until December... :unsure:

Edited by TENIME_art

Now thats an Armory! Very nice. That's something I would like to build, but sadly between work and college, I don't have much free time. Very cool pics. Here's hoping I get started on my armory soon. ;-)

Thanks, guys. I'm pretty proud of it, considering I had no plans to work off of, and ad-libbing architechture is not one of my strong suits...it could've looked alot worse, trust me!!

Timbo was the inspiration, though. I might've had the idea sooner or later, but it would've been much later, were it not for his "Hall." And if you compare them both, you can definitely see his influences... ;)

I wish I had more display space, money & time, because I've had ideas for a Fortress of Solitude, Daily Bugle & X-Mansion (complete with Danger Room) for awhile now, and just came up with an idea for Lex Luthor's penthouse/office (a much, much smaller set). Hopefully someday...

Edited by TENIME_art

Very awesome, Ta :D

just one question......Why is there a headless body on the transparent tower thingy??? stark has been bad isnt he? :devil:

:lol:

Did I forget to say it was waiting for an Obadiah Stane head? Sorry. That's why. ;) I'll have more pics Monday, after I go to the comic shop. Movie armors, Rhodey, Pepper, and that body won't be headless anymore!! :D

As for Lex, besides the obvious "office accoutrements," I want a closet for his battle suit (since I have him in civvies), and a display case for Kryptonite. Since I use an altered Gamma Hulk hand for the green K, I'm gonna have to track down translucent blue & red 'Mates (as well as use a normal clear, for the white K)...

Edited by TENIME_art

:lol:

Did I forget to say it was waiting for an Obadiah Stane head? Sorry. That's why. ;) I'll have more pics Monday, after I go to the comic shop. Movie armors, Rhodey, Pepper, and that body won't be headless anymore!! :D

As for Lex, besides the obvious "office accoutrements," I want a closet for his battle suit (since I have him in civvies), and a display case for Kryptonite. Since I use an altered Gamma Hulk hand for the green K, I'm gonna have to track down translucent blue & red 'Mates (as well as use a normal clear, for the white K)...

you could always use one of Ultron's hand blasts for the red K.

BS

It's Monday!!

New full shot:

DSCN2449.jpg

I cleared out all my Spider-Man, Fantastic 4 & Avengers Minimates to make room, so they're all going to be piled into The Hall. As you can see, some have already started trickling in.

The headless body on the right staircase is no longer so. I give you, Obadiah Stane:

DSCN2451.jpg

And, being held for examination in the middle of the room, the Iron Monger suit:

DSCN2446.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is mine,

Not so much a hall of armour as a sizable part of all my minimates

post-2112-1226100484_thumb.jpg

post-2112-1226100564_thumb.jpg

post-2112-1226100655_thumb.jpg

not sure if you can see it in the pictures but there is at least 1 of every Ironman produced, plus variants, and a few armourless starks and also a few of my customs