UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So I've lurked for a long time (on here, Minimates Central & Headquarters) and figured that I should finally make it legit. I'm a big toy nerd & I really don't discriminate -- I'm equal opportunity. :D I like to take photos & amuse myself & my friends.

I don't really customize (there are enough really talented people out there who do) & I don't necessarily collect. It's just whatever catches my eye or makes me laugh.

Jenny

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully our wide range and love of various differing toys will help you however they can! :lol:

[talk show host voice]

And let's give a big MMMV warm welcme to HOMESTAR 17. Good to have you on.

[end talk show host voice]

Seriously though, always good to have a new member. Check out the Minimates Arms if you like the random stuff. Pretty much everything else is strictly Minimates.

Live long and prosper.

Edited by Trekker 42

Hey Jenny,

Welcome to the boards, as I mentioned elsewhere I think we've spoken in the past about a blank you had and it's value ( over on AA if I recall). You should post some of your pix as I seem to remember thinking they were cool, esp the piggy bank ones!

T.

Thanks, guys! It's really nice of you all! :D I'm glad to be here & have someone to commiserate with that my TRU closed shop & my Target stopped carrying minimates.

T, if you want more pics, I included the link to my LJ -- it's all toys (pics & photostories) -- in my profile. Feel free to take a look. :)

Jenny

• 2 months later...