UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Scarlet Spider/Hobgoblin 2 pk exclusive?

mInIm@tE

They haven't been on sale for ages now, so they would probably go for quite a bit now. Not as much as something like stealth IM, but still a pretty high price. I wish I had got one!

Vig

Sadly, Hobgoblin didn't have his glider. But at least Scarlet came with a spidey web, and since it's somewhat rare to get those now, I wasn't that disappointed. I got mine at Suncoast awhile back, but they are out of package.

FYI, the Kubrick Hobgoblin glider can work pretty well with some minor modifications. Regarding the "value" of those sets, I think they usually go for somewhere in-between 10 and 15 bucks on eBay.

I did this with a lego mars mission set. I got the idea from the spider man lego green goblin glider. I thought about painting the glider, but I kind of like the color scheme.

hobgobglider1jpg.jpg

And this is using the super hero squad hobgoblin glider. I glued lego pegs so he can stay on.

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

If your FYE doesnt have one go to a Coconuts (owned by FYE) and I gaurantee that you find at least one for under five bucks.....