UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wii Fit

I can't find this game anywhere (but Ebay of course). I have been calling and stopping by all the shops that carry Wii stuff, since it was released. Nothing and no ideas when they will get them.

Why does Nintendo do this? Is it a strategy that I just don't understand?

I can't find this game anywhere (but Ebay of course). I have been calling and stopping by all the shops that carry Wii stuff, since it was released. Nothing and no ideas when they will get them.

Why does Nintendo do this? Is it a strategy that I just don't understand?

It's like the Wii itself: in high demand. Hell, when Wii Fit came out demand for the Wii went back up.

I've been searching ebay for Wii Drink Session with little success .

Carling black label? It's been a while but if I remember it tastes like swilling your own 'samples'

As for Shane that's the game, you get fit running from store to store trying to find it!

T.

Oh yeah! Its been a good day. My Sideshow Stealth Iron Man Comiquette arrived undamaged, I got through the DMV without killing anyone, and when I stopped in K-Mart to pick something up, they had ONE Fit. I snagged it!

Oh yeah! Its been a good day. My Sideshow Stealth Iron Man Comiquette arrived undamaged, I got through the DMV without killing anyone, and when I stopped in K-Mart to pick something up, they had ONE Fit. I snagged it!

Sweet! After all of this anticipation and searching, I'll expect a full review (If you want to of course.)

Well, after day one, I can easily say that this is more for people looking to get fit, than those looking for more interactive games similar to Sports & Play. The Fit has games that involve the platform, such as snowboarding, tightrope walking, even the hula-hoop. However, the main focus is on becoming more athletically fit through strength training, yoga and balance/posture exercises. It is, in my opinion, a very nice item for in home, personal workouts. It isn't easy either! I have never done yoga, but luckily, a lot of the same exercises are used in Judo, which I have studied for years. It will be a while before I am scoring much better than amateur, but as hard as it is, its also fun.

Well, after day one, I can easily say that this is more for people looking to get fit, than those looking for more interactive games similar to Sports & Play. The Fit has games that involve the platform, such as snowboarding, tightrope walking, even the hula-hoop. However, the main focus is on becoming more athletically fit through strength training, yoga and balance/posture exercises. It is, in my opinion, a very nice item for in home, personal workouts. It isn't easy either! I have never done yoga, but luckily, a lot of the same exercises are used in Judo, which I have studied for years. It will be a while before I am scoring much better than amateur, but as hard as it is, its also fun.

Wii Drink Session arrived yesterday:

Well,after day one,I can easily say that this is more for people looking to get pissed ,than those looking for more interactive games like darts,dominoes & cribbage. The Sessions has games that involve the bar,such as drinking,more drinking, swearing at the landlord which is similar to tightrope walking,farting & even the hiccups after six pints. However the main focus is on becoming completely outofit through alcohol strength-testing , lager & the eventual balance/posture exercises as you leave the virtual pub. It is,in my opinion,a very nice item for in home ,personal blowouts. It is easy. I have never done Budweiser, but luckily, a lot of the same ingredients are used in Stella Artois,which I have drunk for years. It will be a while before I am scoring with the barmaid , I'm no amateur but I get

so pissed I can't get a hard on

which isn't fun :sick:

I'm sorry Shanester....in advance ;)

Crap Shane, it takes a while with the Yoga. I've been playing since launch and it still kicks my butt!! I can get the Cardio very good and I've scored high on most of the games (I still hate soccer though!). However, you eventually unlock the option to string together activitives (not sure if you've seen that or not yet), but it will go from say, Knee Lifts into one of the standing Yoga Poses. It's very challenging.

I've lost over 10 lbs since starting and build some muscle in the meantime so I'm very happy with it. Like Shane said, if you are looking for a gaming experience you need to pass on this, but if you are looking for a good, healthy alternative to a home gym or membership, this does quite well! You won't drop lbs like flies, but it does help tone more than anything! neo

I've lost over 10 lbs since starting and build some muscle in the meantime so I'm very happy with it. Like Shane said, if you are looking for a gaming experience you need to pass on this, but if you are looking for a good, healthy alternative to a home gym or membership, this does quite well! You won't drop lbs like flies, but it does help tone more than anything! neo

Wow, that is a lot. I've been jogging about 25-30 minutes a day, 4 or 5 days a week, for 3 or 4 months now. Note that this is outside in the blistering south Louisiana heat. And I've probably lost about 3 pounds total. Maybe my refusal to ever eat healthy along with my other refusal to ever engage in any non-jogging exercise is outweighing these other efforts. . .oh, well, who cares about losing weight anyway?

Yeah, Like Neo said, this is great as a stay at home gym membership. No crowded classes!

BHM, I have Wii Drink Session on order, but from what I'm told, the highest levels are named after me. I hope to unlock the BHM level in time.

Thanks for the reviews guys on this Wii Fit. I've been mulling on getting it because I wasn't sure how good it would be for exercising. I've been been burning myself out at the gym too much and this seems like a good in between days workout.